𝑶𝒚𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒗𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒏

"That's all for today. Stop fighting."

----------------------------

"Hanaoka Fujio!" The scream of Hitome Kei was heard just as the full-timers of Oya High were about to leave for the fight.

"I'm coming with you," The female looks at the male in the eye, "They have your sister." Alarming the other males, they all perched up.

"They kidnapped Kiko? How do you know?" Kei then shows the picture of Kiko, who was unconscious and tied up to a chair. Nodding, the male agrees. The group now headed to where the fight would happen. Leading the group was Fujio, Kei and Todoroki on either side of the two. The rest of the captains of the factions were on either sides of the three. 

"Doroki," Fujio called to the male in glasses, "When this is done, you and I have a score to settle. Don't get injured again." The two males chuckle.

"Don't get us wrong," Kiyoshi spoke out, "Those pushers just happen to be our enemies as well."

"You're partner shouldn't have gotten his ass kicked." Nakaoka teased.

"Shut the fuck up squirt!"

"Shut your traps small fry!"Shibaman scolded.

"Who are you calling small fry? I'll kill you!"

"Hey!" Tsukasa got into Kiyoshi's face, looking him in the eyes, "Cut it out." He demanded.

"This is exactly why you boys are still not ready to join in adult fights with the part-timers." Kei sighed and shook her head.

"Excuse me? You're still a teen too!" Kiyoshi turns his attention to the female who gives him a taunting smile in return.

"Hey! They're here!" The voice of Jamuo filled their ears. He was running from the other side the bridge, "They're here! Housen's here!" In front of them, a few feet away, the sight of bald men appeared, and the ones leading were what they got to know as the leaders. The males then all slowly walked towards their opponent.

"Satchi!" Fujio greeted, "I never thought you were from Housen."

"I'm surprised too," The male on the other side replied, "I thought you were, a better guy than this."

"Let's go you assholes!" The males all started running towards one another. Smiling, the phrase had brought the teen Hitome the memory of Murayama saying that during their fights. Kei had kept walking, finding the run a means of wasting energy that could be used for the fight. The two schools were now mixed in a fight. Smirking, the female dodges one of the bald males who had launched himself at the female. Going straight for the head, the female kicks his neck, causing the male to quickly fall to the ground. 

As soon as she does this, more men had launch theirselves at the female, who had easily defended herself. Though, one of them had been able to hit the teen's wound, causing her to whimper and clutch her side. Feeling the shirt was wet, she had concluded that the wound had open again. Cussing to herself, she takes her cardigan off and ties it over the wound before continuing to fight.

She uses a car on her side to lift herself up then jumps on one of the guys' shoulder, using all her strength to pull him to the ground. Standing up, Kei takes a breath as she forces herself to muster up all her strength to continue fighting. Looking around, she hears the screams of Yasushi. Looking over, she runs to defend the male. Sliding down, she uses her feet to disbalance the male which causes him to fall.

"What's a female like you doing in a fight like this?"

"Clearly you have no idea what had happened sometime ago." She chuckles before engaging in a fight with the male. She was soon joined by Shibaman and Tsuji, who were both easily thrown around by the male. The female launches a fury of kicks, in which the male had not been able to block as she had done it way too fast. But she had not been able to defend herself. The male had returned a punch that was straight on the wound, causing her to roll on the ground. The female screams in pain, shaking as she began to bleed more.

Just then, the familiar truck of Oya High barged into the middle of the fight, Seki blowing a whistle. Murayama was sat on top if the truck. Just as the truck stops, the leader of Oya High uses a megaphone to gain the attention of the teens.

"Okay," He said, "That's all for today. Stop fighting."

"The support team shows up when we need it most." Jamuo cries.

"We don't need a support team!" Fujio protested, "We're fighting for our school's honor. Don't come in trying to break it up!"

"You're exactly right," The male points to the Hanaoka, "But you know what? No matter how cool you may think this is, there's no purpose to it." This statement caused the other males to object.

"Hey, hey, hey! Cut that out!" Murayama screamed into the megaphone as Kiyoshi continued to fight. Furuya approached the male and attempted to break it off, "Stop it, Kiyoshi!"

"Listen," The male continued, "The scum who are dealing with Redrum in your Toaru City and at Oya High are Kidra. They're not here."

"You're being played by Kidra." Furuya added.

"Kidra? Who are they?" Todoroki questioned.

"Quit making shit up!" The male Kei had been fighting disagreed.

"What they're saying isn't wrong!" A male with a broken arm that was from Housen screamed.

"Come on, listen to this guy." Murayama told the male.

"Sawamura woke up!" He screamed, gaining the attention of his fellow gang members.

"Guys!" The male Fujio had called Satchi called out, "It's over."  Before the males each had the chnace to leave, the voice of Shibaman and his statement caused the males to look over in worry. Looking towards the male, he was holding the teen Hitome who was doing her best to stay awake. The scene was good enough for them to realize the situation, the sight of blood causing them to panic.

"Kei's dying!"