𝑹𝒆𝒅

"Think of me like a wall"
__________________

As soon as the rain started to fall, Takeru had fallen as well. Weak from the bloodloss and the gunshots. Both Hiroto and and Miku rush to his side. By this time, Masaki and Amaya had joined the group.

"Hiroto, Masaki." The eldest Amamiya said once more. Miku had stood up, stepping away from the three to give them both respect and privacy. Joining her sister, they both stood aside as the brother said their last goodbyes.

"I'm sorry," He started, "I ended up getting you both involved, even the Twin Flames. I just wanted, to protect what I loved most. But-"

"Stop it," Hiroto cuts his brother, "Since that day, you've always protected us. Thank to you, we're still alive." The oldest Amamiya started to cough up his own blood. Hiroto was now in tears as Masaki was frozen beside them, not finding any words to say.

"Hey-"

"Stop."

"Hey!"

"Stop!" The youngest Amamiya tried to stop his brother from talking.

"Don't ever forget this," Takeru whispered as he took deep breathes, "No matter what anyone ways, the three of us, we're real brothers. The strongest, and the greatest." He puts his fist out. Soon after, his fist drops as his body goes limp. This had caused the youngest Amamiya to cry out loud for his brother. After them grieving, the two brothers had sat their brother up by the statue. Standing together with the twins behind on each side of them, they look at the oldest Amamiya once more.

"Takeru?" The familiar voice of Aika spoke out from behind them. Running towards the male, she kneels down beside the Amamiya and calls to him. She then sees the multiple gunshots on his body, realizing that the man she wanted to see had died.

"You said you would bring him back!" She shouted, sadness heard from her voice. The two males kept quiet, "No, this can't be. Hey Takeru, wake up." Aika begged the limp body. Hiroto grabs the girl and hugs her.

"Think of me like a wall." These words brought the girl to her tears, crying. She remembers those words clearly, as Takeru had said that to her a few days prior. Masaki, who had turned his back away from the two, couldn't hold his tears back and started crying. He looks up towards the sky and screams in grievance. Amaya, seeing this, made her way the male. Wrapping her arms around the male in a comforting way, she let the male sob onto her. Miku, who would've teased the two if it weren't for the situation, was sat on a broken rubble.

"Amaya, night rain." She whispered to herself. Her sister's name, Amaya, held the meaning of night rain. A beautiful but sorrowful meaning. The night that followed was filled with grief as the three cried for the loss of Amamiya Takeru.

As morning rolled in, Aika was back at her apartment while the Amamiya brothers, accompanied by the Twin Flames, headed towards where the Kamizono Family resided. At the Kamizono, they had tried to access the USB flash drive.

"Hey, what's going on? There's not even a single file?"

"I think the memory was damaged when it was dropped." Hearing this, Kamizono Masuyo, who was with the rest, realized. It was a fake USB. Meaning that the real one was somewhere else. Unbeknownst to her, the teen girl had a small smile on her face.

"What's with the smile huh Masuyo? You think this is funny?" Quickly wiping the smile on her face, she clears her throat.

"No sir. I just thought that if the memory was damaged, it would mean that there would be no leak." She quickly thought of a lie.

"Ah, that's my daughter. If there is no leak, there would be no problem. " Just outside the yard, the Amamiya brothers and the Twin Flames started making their way to the house. Seeing this, the groups inside got ready to defend, grabbing guns to shoot as the doors would open. There was a silence, which was broken as the Amamiyas jumped through the windows. As the Kamizono was distracted, the doors flew open, revealing the twins. Then a fight started.

Gunshots rang out through the house as the four defended theirselves. Vases were broken, Kamizono men were shot and killed, by the end only the four were left standing. In the room, the leader along with his daugther were forced to flee. Taking her necklace from her pocket, she dropped it onto the floor. As the four reached the main room, nobody was there. Miku found the necklace on the floor and reached down for it, catching the attention of the others.

"They were here." Just as she says that, a car was heard outside, and the men sighed. Miku stuffed the necklace in her pocket as they all rushed out, going after the Kamizono. A road fight soon started, the 3 Kamizono using bikes getting thrown out. Innocent people were now part of the fight. But the four managed to catch up to the car. Masaki, who was at the driver's side, broke the glass and turned the wheel, crashing the car.

"Hey! My sister's in there!" Miku scolded the older Amamiya. Masaki, who approached the car, found the leader of the Kamizono crawling out. By this time, the teen had already gotten out of the car.

"Do you realize what Kuryu will do to you?" Tatsuomi states as he sees Masaki approaching.

"I don't care." He kicks the man onto his back and punched him.

"Both of your families were a bunch of suckers that were swallowed up by unstoppable power." He referred to both the Hitome and Amamiya families.

"Shut up." Masaki punched the guy once again. Wincing at the sight, the teen girl watched as the man who killed her parents get beaten up.

"You're going to kill him." She says to the Amamiya who ignored her. Punch after punch, it seemed as though the male really did wanted to kill the Kamizono. Screaming, he was stopped by a hand that held his arm. Turning, it was Amaya. By this time, Hiroto and Miku had caught up to the rest.

Seeing their youngest sister, the Miku runs up and to hug her. Still beside the oldest Amamiya, Amaya put a hand on his shoulder before joining her sisters. After a moment of silence, the group of five left. After driving for a while, all five of them arrive at a certain grave. It was the grave of Amamiya Takeru. As they made it there, they see a banquet of flowers on the grave.

"These flowers." Hiroto looks at his brother.

"She was here." They were referring to Aika, the girl that was under Takeru's wing for a few days. A moment of silence was given, before the five split ways. Little did they know they would meet again in a few days.