𝙰𝚌𝚝 2

"I proudly announce, that Hotel Miracle, is now open for everyone!" A raven haired male cuts the tie in front of the crowd. Flashes were everywhere and people were cheering. It was the opening of the first hotel in Little Asia, a luxurious one at that.

"Mr. Hitome, what inspired you to build a hotel in Little Asia despite it's community?" A reporter asked the male.

"I had grew up here in Little Asia before moving to Tokyo. I don't want to forget my time as a kid here, so I chose to open to this hotel instead. This area used to be where my apartment was, but sadly it was teared down." He answered.

"How about your wife? Why isn't she here? Does she not support you?"

"Of course she supports me. I know the public knew about her pregnancy, and truth be told, my dear Mariko had just given birth to our newest member of the Hitome family just recently."

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hitome. May we know what the name of the child is?"

"Of course," The male laughs a bit, "Her name is Hitome Kei, a name that means miracle and blessing. To me and my wife, she is a blessing to us both, along with my twins."

"The names of your twins, I believe we haven't heard their names yet?"

"Yes, Miku and Amaya. Opposite meanings but I believe they will grow up to have a strong bond together, along with their sister."

"By 'opposite meanings', you mean?"

"Miku is a name that contains the meaning of beautiful sky. I believe that she will carry the beauty of this company. As for Amaya, the meaning of her name is night rain. To others, it may sound sad and sorrowful, but to me, it means that she is the calming point of the company. Most people are calmed by the rain at night in a stressful day, and that is what I believe will happen. I believe that my twin girls will bring my company to the top in the future." As the interview went on, the time came when the male had to go home. In the back of his car, he seemed to he stressed out.

"Sir? What seems to be the problem?" His driver questions.

"Problem? Oh, it's just the Kuryu Group. They want to become shareholders to my company. However, I refused, and now they are demanding me of fraud." The male sighs.