𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

"You're wasting your time coming here"
___________________

At the police station, the Amamiya brothers and Twin Flames were just interviewed about the recent incident.

"How many times do we have to come here?" The older Amamiya complained, "I'm sick of getting drilled about the USB flash drive."

"They're practically admitting their connection with Kuryu." Hiroto added.

"It's so annoying jeez. I hope Cobra's treating Kei well," Miku thought about her sister, "I'm cutting his head off if something happens to her." Ignoring the female's small threat, the group exits the station.

"So, what do we do?" Hiroto questions the oldest of the group, "Where is the man you trust the most Masaki?" Looking at his phone, the brown haired male stares in disbelief as the call was redirected to the voicemail.

"Where the hell is he?" He said in annoyance, "He could atleast call us. " The group started walking away.

"I heard things got wild. " A familiar voice stopped the group. Looking towards the location of the voice, they see a familiar cop.

"Saigo."

"Little Asia has always been Kuryu's execution field," He exits his car, along with his partner, "It's in nobody's jurisdiction. It's an ungoverned no man's land. Anything goes."

"We can help you." The man with Saigo suggested.

"Who are you?" Hiroto questioned.

"I know you've got the USB flash drive." The male ignored the youngest Amamiya's question.

"I don't have it." Masaki sighs.

"Your brother protected it with his life," Saigo stated, referring to the recent event in Little Asia, "It would be meaningless if it fell into the wrong hands." This statement angered Hiroto, who approached the cop but was stopped by both Miku and Misaki.

"Hiroto!" The older Amamiya said, as Miku grabbed the male's arm, "Let's go." Smiling towards the girl, Saigo turned towards the two females.

"I heard the daugther of Tatsuomi Kamizono is your half sister. I hope she isn't back with Kuryu."

"That's none of your business. " The younger twin glared at the cop, as Amaya rolled her eyes.

"We have no business with Kuryu dogs." Misaki said as the group once more started walking away.

"Hey!" The other cop attempted to grab a hold of Misaki but was stopped as Amaya had intercepted the male from approaching the older Amamiya.

"Kikuchi," The older cop called to the younger, shaking his head. He then grabbed a paper and wrote on it before walking towards the oldest of the four and stuffing it in his collar. Amaya, annoyed, tried to grab the cop but was held back by Misaki.

"Give us a call if you need help." The male stated and walked away. As the two cops walked away, Misaki grabbed the paper and scoffed.

"We don't want your help." The group soon left the station. They made it to a warehouse, a van waiting for them. Inside, was Furuno, with a laptop in hand.

"Wait, Kohaku's finally calling." Misaki stated, as he separated himself from the group. The twins were beside each other, Miku using this opportunity to tease her sister.

"So, what's going on with you and Misaki?" She smiled, causing Amaya to roll her eyes.

"Nothing." She simply answered.

"Nothing? Oh yeah, like you and Misaki weren't kissing the other day." Amaya turned to her sister, eyes wide.

"You saw that?" Holding back a laugh, Miku smiled widened.

"So you did kiss!"

"Shut up." Amaya covered her twin's mouth.

"Kohaku's heading here." Misaki returned after the phone call.

--------------------

Back at Club Heaven, Cobra and Kei were waiting to talk to the leader of White Rascals.

"He won't talk to you." Kizzy told the two. The group heard a scream from inside and Bito and Shimura walking out.

"Sorry for the trouble." Bito stated, both males walking away.

"You're wasting your time coming here," Kizzy approached the two, squatting down, "Ranmaru is back."

"Ranmaru..." Cobra repeated the name.

"This is our problem," Kizzy stated, "An alliance will just cause more problems for us. You do understand that." The male said before walking away.

"Ranmaru? You mean the guy in Rasen prison? I've heard about him." The teen questioned the older male.

"Let's go." Cobra ignored the female and started walking away. The two headed back towards the diner where the rest were.

"Why don't we just forget about this USB flash drive?" Dan suggested.

"You mean just let Kuryu have its way?" Yamato sarcastically asked the male.

"That's not what I meant," The male began to explain, "The casino itself isn't a bad thing. The redevelopment will help a lot of people, like Tetsu's family."

"Things won't improve around here as long as Kuryu is around," Cobra disagreed, "Shortsightedness and greed will eventually ruin us. Tetsu, I know it's tough now but we have to consider our future. "

"We can destroy Kuryu with the USB flash drive," Noboru entered the conversation, "This could be our only chance. Even if the project-"

"What fricking future?" Dan shouted in frustration, "You know it's contents. It's already out of our hands. I wanted to take down Kuryu too, but I also don't want my friends to get hurt."

"People have died for Kuryu. If it continues, more of us will die too. Saving hundreds of lives is more important than this." Kei stated.

"Who cares what you say? You're a Kamizono, you were part of them! You're part of Kuryu, I don't even understand why Cobra agreed to let you stay here!" The male let out his frustration. This outburst caused the young teen to tear up.

"Dan!" Yamato and Cobra warned the male, who sat back down and sighed. Naomi took the female teen and brought her out of the diner.

"All I'm saying is, we've been fighting for our town, but now we're fighting Kuryu," Dan reasoned, "Not just the Iemura Family, all of Kuryu."

"The enemy is too big for us now."