42: This Place

The "pursuit of happiness" was something this country used to be based on. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment.

I felt complete and utter happiness as Daryl and I stayed at the cabin together. The past two nights were filled with lots of erotic activities which made it harder to leave his side. I was practically glued to him like a love sick puppy. I couldn't explain it. As if I were a werewolf in heat I needed to be chained up. All I wanted was to make love to him over and over. Just the thought of Daryl sent my body into a frenzy. He drove me crazy but in a good way.

Today was our last day at the cabin so I planned on making the most of it. I grabbed fishing gear and hiked up to the falls. The day had grown very warm that I had to take off my top leaving me just in my bra and jeans. I casted off the bank and fished while Daryl hunted in the surrounding area. I wore one of my old baseball caps and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I managed to pull in two rainbow trout which brought a smile to my face. After bonking the two fish over the head I left them in the net and decided to take a dip in the water. I unbuckled my belt and then shimmied off my pants, boots and socks. I untied my hair and let my hair loose as I tossed the hat on the pile of clothes.

The water was still chilly and sent shivers up my spine causing goose bumps to protrude on my skin. Despite the chills I still dove into the water to wash myself. My fingers wiped away the dirt and water from my face as I came up for air. I let out a gasp as I swam towards the shore beside the falls. Watching my step I carefully made my over to the cascading water and stood underneath it as if it were a shower. I scratched and rubbed my scalp before I washed off my body. Two whistles caught my attention.

I smirked as I turned in the direction of the sound. Daryl sat near my clothes pile and watched me intently. Heat raced down to my core as I bit my lip. If he wanted a show I'd give him one. My fingers gently tugged on the sides of my underwear and slowly pulled them down to my ankles. I then hid behind the waterfall and unclasped my bra before tossing it over to the side with my underwear.

Slowly, I walked under the cascading water and washed myself off purposely arching my back so that my breasts would be visible to Daryl on the other side. I stayed like this for a minute before I walked through and stood on top of the one rock. Daryl continued to watch me as he smoked a cigarette. I smirked and dove into the water once again. This time when I reached the surface I noticed Daryl had moved from his spot and was making his way into the water toward me.

Once Daryl swam over to me he wrapped my legs around his waist and placed his length at my entrance. I gasped at the sensation it brought me as he started to bounce me up and down on him. Both of my arms wrapped around his neck holding myself upright as we kissed each other hungrily. This caused him to grow harder and thrust deeper inside me. I moaned into his mouth as I came over him. Not too long after he too came and kissed up my neck gently.

"You're my personal drug, Dixon." I moaned as his lips hovered over a sensitive spot on my neck. My body quivered as I felt his length twitch inside of me. This just brought more heat to my core.

"And you're mine, Smith." Daryl chuckled as he let me go and swam around the pool. Before I got any more naughty thoughts I decided to grab my undergarments and go dry off on shore. By the time my body had dried Daryl left the pool and joined me up on the grass. I laid back and enjoyed the warm sun as a soft breeze blew over. The sweet smells of summer filled my nostrils as I took in a deep breath.

"Could get used to a view like this." Daryl grunted as he dressed into his clothes. I still only had my undergarments on as I laid beside him.

"Don't tempt me, Daryl." I smirked mischievously.

"You're the one doin' all the tempting. That little strip show ya did over there could easily send any man over the edge just by watchin'."

"If ya like it so much I'll make sure to do it more for you." I winked, laughing at Daryl's reaction. His eyes slightly widened in shock but then filled with lust as he eyed me up and down.