"I know and if for whatever reason that doesn't happen I will make him regret it myself." She said sternly. I let out a chuckle.

"There is my favorite sound." I knew she was smiling now. I, on the other hand, was blushing. "You're blushing now, aren't you?"

"No." I immediately responded.

"Sure. I love that I have that effect on you princesa. Anyway it was lovely talking to you but I have training in a few so. Talk to you later hermosa."

We said our goodbyes and I got out of the car. That girl was something else.

Just like Annelise had predicted it wasn't easy to keep my testimony on the down low. Thinking about it now, I couldn't be surprised.

When Jacob heard about the potential lawsuit he was facing, he obviously stood up for himself. There was no way that he would admit what he had done or that he wanted to solve this in private. So the boy did what the boy did best, charm his way out.

He directly went to the media, saying that I was a liar, making up stories that I was the bad guy here. It was not that everyone believed what he'd said but the stories were out there now and a lot of people didn't know what to think.

Obviously people knew who he was. He was a respected and good football player not only from Arsenal but the England team as well. I on the other hand wasn't as well known as him. People tended to believe his side of the story more, claiming that I just wanted to reach the top faster because of him.

It even got so bad that every news outlet was talking about it and that my sponsors started to wonder if maybe he was right. That was the point that my lawyer and friends stept in forcing me to go public, sharing my story with the world for the first time.

And after some convincing, that's what I did. I sat down with my management, my lawyer and some of my friends and we came up with a way to tell my story. We decided on recording it in advance and then publish the clip online. After I had published the clip online, the whole internet exploded.

I had just posted the clip like two hours or so ago and I was chilling in the living room when the front door busted open. It was Mason and he didn't look happy.

"What the hell is this?!"

He showed me his phone that was playing my clip on mute.

"That's me going public."

"I fucking know that's you going public! But why?! I specifically told you not to do that! Did you even think about the consequences? How this will affect you?! How it will affect me?!"

"So what, you want me to just let him get away with it all?" Just like him I was starting to lose my patience. How could he not support me in this?

"I wanted you to be smart about this! He's a respected football player! You're just you! Who do you think the world's gonna believe?!" He yelled right in my face. It took everything in me not to flinch. Realizing what he had just said, hit me hard.

"I'm just me."

It was barely a whisper and I'm pretty sure that if he didn't stand so close to me, he wouldn't have heard it. I think that he had finally realized what he had said because he took a step closer to me trying to take my hands but I took several steps back.

"Come on Ellie, you know that's not what I meant. I'm just hurt that you didn't tell me the whole story first and that you went public with it." He tried to explain but to be honest, the damage was already done.

"What's going on here?!" It was Leah, Beth and Daan. Judging by the look on their faces they knew exactly what had happened.

"Nothing, nothing's going on. Come Ellie, let's go to your room."