I was now sitting with some of the girls, just enjoying our drinks when Katie walked towards us with a guy following her.

"Girls, I would like you to meet someone." She said, mentioning the boy behind her.

"And here I thought you were gay." I said, high-fiving Ruesha, who snickered at the joke.

"Ha ha very funny. Let's keep the alcohol away from you two before you guys become hilarious." She deadpanned. "Anyway, guys this is Jack Grealish. Jackie boy, these are the Arsenal girls."

"Good evening ladies. How are you all doing?" He asked us. Some of the girls had introduced themselves and he took a seat next to me.

"You're Eleanore Queen." He pointed out.

I chuckled at his statement. "Yes I am."

"I'm a big fan."

"You are?" I looked at him surprised.

"You look surprised?" He looked at me amused, making me laugh.

"Well I am. Usually male football players don't tell me that they're a big fan."

"I am. I've seen you play live a couple of times and I have to say I love the way you play. Your vision, your style. It's just incredible."

"Well thank you. It means a lot. So how do you know Katie?"

"Before I played for England, I played some games for Ireland. We're the same age so on one of the camps I ran into her. We started talking and became friends."

"That simple?"

"That simple. Well actually she wanted to scare me and I will never admit it but she kinda did. Ever since then we have become friends."

"Yeah, that sounds more like her. Always joking around." We both laughed. The conversation between me and Jack kept flowing while apparently Mason was not that far away glaring at the Grealish boy.

When he couldn't take it anymore he walked over to us. It wasn't hard to spot that something was off with the boy.

"Oh hey babe. What's up?" I looked at him worried.

"Nothing, I think Jack's leaving right now." He said, clearly angry.

"What? Why? We're just talking?"

"Chill out mate. She's right. We're just talking."

"Yeah, and now you're not anymore. Leave!"

"Mason!" He just kept glaring at Jack.

"Don't worry, it's fine. It was nice meeting you, Eleanore. Hope to see you again." Jack got up and disappeared into the crowd. I was pissed, beyond pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"He should not flirt with you." He simply said.

"He wasn't flirting! He was talking to me! He showed interest in my career, something you don't do that much!"

"Whatever. I don't want you talking to him. End of story."

"You know what? Screw you. I've been in that relationship before and I'm not interested in being in one like that again. So when you're done being a child, come look for me."

I got up from my seat and went to look for Leah. After I found her and some of the girls, we went to the dance floor. They knew something was wrong and some of them probably had witnessed the whole thing between me and Mason but they didn't ask about it and made it their mission to make me forget.

It was not the first time that Mason had gotten jealous. It had happened a couple of times before. This evening it was significantly worse, triggering awful memories.

I was dancing with Leah when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Just like our first meeting today it was his cologne that now was mixed with some alcohol, gave him away.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my neck again.

10

We were just talking."

9

"I know."

8

"Your reaction was way out of line."

7

"Watching him make you laugh, did something to me.

6

"He was just being nice, Mason."

5

"I know. I'm really, really sorry."

4

"You're not getting away with it that easily this time."

3

"I know, but let me make it up to you." He begged me.

2

"Fine."

1

I turned around in his embrace and crashed my lips onto his. The kiss started off slow but passionate at the same time. Soon it evolved into a needy kiss. Once I broke the kiss, I looked him in the eye and bit my lip. I grabbed his hand and started to drag him behind me.

"Let's go." I simply said.

"What? Where?"

"To my place. You're going to make it up to me, remember? I think tonight, you, me, my bed, would be a good start."

And boy, he would make it up to me.