Chapter 41: Lock, Stock & Fireball

New characters are introduced in this chapter, head to the Character profiles to learn about them.

"No, it's not Natasha." Doom said, "Oh dear... We need to save Natasha... I think Pickles has his semblance activated..." Charles looked scared, "What do you mean? What's Pickles' semblance?" Akira asked, "When he drinks different liquids they have certain effects on him, only when his semblance is actived. So I'm assuming if it's not Natasha going berserk it's Pickles... It makes sense now" Charles explained,

"You means whens Pickle hit Nates it was becauses of his semblances and alcohols?" Toki asked. "Exactly. He swore he'd only drink alcohol for fighting Grimm.. But I have a feeling it's the only liquid he can't control..." Charles confirmed.

Hikari ran over to his teammates, "What the heck is going on? Why are the lights red? What exposition did I just miss?" "Let's just say Pickles or Nate are going to die. Nate is super pissed at Pickles and now Charles thinks Pickles has lost it and could possibly kill Nate" Tinuviel said. "What?! Where's Nate now?! What if she's already in danger?! What if we're already too late?!" Hikari freaked out, "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, HIKARI!" Kurai screamed as he slapped Hikari, "I'm sure Nate has this under control" Tinuviel said.

Sung ran over to Akira and the others, "So um, I was on the phone with Nate and Pickles is going to kill me..." he said, "What? Why?" Tinuviel asked, "Something about me having feelings for her and that I'm taking her away from him" Sung shrugged, "Um, this is not a shrug moment, what do you mean?!" Akira retorted. "It's not a big deal. I'm faster and stronger anyway. I'm not worried"

Meouch ran over with the rest of SSHMPN, "Dude! It's a big deal what do you mean!? He's trying to kill you!?" he shouted, "Eh, it's the alcohol talking. I'm seriously not worried about it, I'm worried he's gonna hurt Nate" Sung said, "We all are, but he's after you?" Meouch said.

"I'm kinda scared, what're we gonna do?" a First Year student from Mistral said aloud, Doom got the Crucible Blade out and stood by Sung, "I will do anything to protect everyone here... Even if I have to hurt my friend and teammate in the process" he said gruffly.

Another Mistral student got out a large and dangerous hammer, "I'll smash him too if he hurts us!" she said. "Uh, random lady, he's only after me..." Sung said, "Random Lady? Who are you calling a Random Lady?!" the girl asked, "You... I've never seen nor met you before?" Sung responded, "Well, now you have. And I have a name; It's Amy Rose, I'm from Mistral on Team STAK, thank you very much." the girl, now known as Amy, replied.

"I didn't mean to offend you Amy, but my life is on the line right now and I don't really have time for this" Sung said, "I'll contact Ironwood and see what's happening" Doom got his scroll out and called him, "Amy, this isn't any of our business, why don't we just back off for now?" Another member of Team STAK said, "Fine. Come on Sonic, we'd better keep eating before some rat steals it" Amy said as she and Sonic left.

"They haven't eaten their cake yet?" Tinuviel looked around for it. "There they are" Akira pointed to Team STAK; 4 Faunus' of Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Red. "They better eat the cake, or I will" Tinuviel said. The Red Faunus looked over at Tinuviel, picked his slice of cake up with his bare hands and took a huge bite out of it.

"You pig! Don't stuff your face like that" Amy said, "Buzz off, Amy! I can do what I want!" Knuckles retorted with a face full of cake, "Ugg, Ghastly! You have cake coming out of your mouth!" Amy shrieked. Knuckles started to purposely talk with half chewed cake in his mouth so Amy could see, "What? You got a problem with it?! Nom nom nom" "That's disgusting, Knuckles." Sonic looked disgusted.

"Okay, those guys are very weird, I'd be amazed if we see them at the Vytal Festival, they're all over the place" Akira said, "They seem nice, I like them! Also the blue guy seems... familiar to me..." Hikari smiled, "Now that you mention it, he does" Tinuviel added, then frowned, "Er, the more I look... Maybe not"