"There is someone waiting for you right inside that building."

"Alright, thank you." We all got off the bus and went inside the building where someone was indeed waiting for us.

"Good afternoon ladies. Welcome to 'The Golden Cage'.

"Oh I know this place. We're gonna do an escape room!" Beth yelled.

"Nice." Viv and I high-fived each other.

"Your task for today is to indeed escape one of our rooms. Is there anyone who hasn't done an escape room before?"

"No, we've all done one before." Leah answered for all of us.

Once the lady explained to us the basic rules of an escape room and had us divided into two groups, we were finally ready to start the game. I was in a group with Leah, Daan and Viv. The other group consisted of Beth, Jordan, Lisa and Katie. So basically both teams would play in the same escape room. The team that gets out the fastest, wins the challenge.

And that's what is happening now. I was standing with my group outside of the room where we would be locked up in for the next hour.

"So I have a nice surprise for you guys because you're going on a trip." The woman starts to explain.

"Really, where are we going?!" Daan askes excitedly.

"You do know it's not real right?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Well, you're going to New York!"

"Oh nice!" Leah yelled.

"Meh, it's not LA." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But you're not there yet. Your journey starts here so all there is left for me to do is to give you your blindfolds." She gave us our blindfolds which we put on.

"Your tickets. Hold on to them tightly because you're gonna need them and now I wish you a safe journey." The woman guided us one by one into what I assumed was the room where we had to escape from.

"3, 2, 1, you can take off your blindfold. Good luck." I heard a voice say through a speaker. We did what we were told and I immediately started looking around.

It looked like we were in an old elevator. On one side there was a poster with some text on. It said:'water will always keep you alive? The water of the ocean.' On the other side there was a box with a lock and behind me there was a ticket scanner.

"Okay so now what?" Viv asked the group.

"Let's look around for clues like Ellie is doing." Daan joined me in looking around.

"You know I have a feeling we're gonna get wet or something." Leah mumbled.

"How's that even possible?" Daan looked at the blonde.

"White star line? Why does that sound so familiar?" Viv wondered, making me realize where we are.

"Uh oh, I know where we are." I checked out my ticket, confirming my suspicion.

"What how? Where?" Viv asked.

"What's on your ticket?" The 3 girls started looking at their ticket.

"Ticket Jack. What's on yours?" Daan asked.

"Mine, says Molly Brown. What does yours say?" Leah looked at me.

"Rose"

Viv looked at me still confused. "Okay and how does this explain to us where we are?"

I looked at Viv like she was crazy. "You're kidding right? Have you lived under a rock?" The other girls look as confused as Viv did.