He wasted no time in deepening the kiss which I gladly accepted but before it could go any further we had to break up the kiss seeing as we were in public.

"I'll see you in a bit." He winked at me and left.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled when I got inside my house.

"In the kitchen!" When I walked in I saw my 3 housemates at the kitchen counter ready to prepare dinner. The three of them were hunched over a cookbook, trying to decipher the recipe. Guessing by their looks, they were miserably failing.

"What's cooking, my lovely friends?" I asked, jumping on the counter. The three girls just glared at my comment.

"Ha, very funny. Maybe instead of being funny, you should help us." Daan countered.

"No can do. Sorry not sorry. By the way, I'm not going to be home for dinner."

"What? Why?" Leah piped up confused.

"How did the talk with Mason go?" Beth asked right after. When I failed to answer and just smiled it was Daan who took notice of it.

"Ooh, someone is smiling like a love sick puppy. How…" She said in a silly voice. "...disgusting." she deadpanned, making me laugh at her reaction.

"Leave her alone." Beth scolded her girlfriend, who then smiled at me. Leah, however, hadn't said a word since which concerned me a bit. When Beth and Daan were arguing amongst themselves I looked at the defender.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Are you happy?

"Yeah, I think so."

"Is he treating you okay?"

"Leah, we're going on our first date tonight. I don't know but until now, yeah he does."

"Then I'm happy for you."

"Ooh look at you two being cute and shit. Schattig hoor! (Cute!)" Daan yelled, completely ruining the moment. Both me and Leah glared at the oldest girl.

"You know, for being the oldest you are definitely acting like the youngest." Leah said.

Daan gasped, putting her hand on her heart, pretending to be hurt. "How dare you mention that I'm the oldest? We don't speak about my age in this household."

"Closest to 30, closest to retirement." I smirked.

"I liked it better when you were in a coma."

"Daan!" Beth scolded the older girl, hitting her in the process. I just laughed at her comment. It may seem like a harsh comment but I know Daan, she doesn't mean anything by it.

"Anyway, while you three try not to burn our house down, I'm gonna get myself ready." I jumped off the counter and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Wear that black dress with the open back or a crop top to show off your abs!" I heard Daan yell after me, making me laugh.

After I got ready, I waited for Mason to come pick me up. I didn't have to wait long when the doorbell rang. At the door was my date, casually dressed in jeans and a nice shirt just like me but instead of a shirt I was wearing a crop top.

"Hey." He took a step closer to me and kissed my cheek. "Ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go." I closed the door behind me and got into his car.

The whole night we laughed, joked around and got to know one other. We went to a cozy restaurant. It wasn't too fancy or anything, just the way I liked it. Throughout the whole dinner we told each other stories about our childhood or about our soccer career.