"Like I said you went through something traumatic and that caused you PTS-"

"I don't have PTSD." I objected but one look from Alexia made me shut my mouth.

"I may not be a doctor but I think your symptoms are pretty clear. The flashbacks, the triggers, the dreams and nightmares, pushing people away, not wanting to talk about it" She started to list some of the symptoms.

"Okay, I get it." I interrupted her. "I get your point. How do you know the symptoms anyway?"

"I looked it up, anyway, what I wanted to say before I rudely got interrupted" She gave me a pointed look. "Was that you're not the only one who got traumatized in this situation. For Leah, Danielle, your friends and family it was equally traumatizing only in a different way."

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.

"Just think of it as if the roles were reversed. Like how would you have reacted when it was Leah in that relationship or in the hospital bed for weeks not sure if she's gonna wake up."

I didn't have to think about it. The answer was simple. I would have killed the person who would put her through that. If Leah would have been the one lying in that hospital bed I don't even know what I would do.

"I would lose it." I whispered.

"I don't personally know you two but she loves you Eleanore. She means well and don't forget that it was hard on her too. Just talk with her."

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed.

"When am I not?" The Spanish girl gave me a smirk. I chuckled sadly.

"It's just that she had been on my case for not pressing charges or for not talking to her lately. I just got so angry, so frustrated."

"You haven't pressed charges?!"

"Uhm no."

"Eleanore." Alexia looked at me, disapproving of my choice.

"I just didn't want to talk about it at that time and even now I'm not sure. He's leaving me alone so I guess it's all good." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not gonna tell you what to do, because I'm guessing that's what you hear all the time but first off all he deserves to be punished for what he did to you. Secondly what if he does it again and what if this time he does kill that girl? Or what if he decides that he wants to torment you again? I probably don't understand how hard this is for you and neither does Leah but please think about it." She pleaded with me.

"I will." I gave her a small smile. "Thanks anyway for listening to me, you know it means a lot."

"De nada chica. I'm here for you. No matter what." She simply smiled at me. For a minute I got lost in her smile but I got pulled out of that thought before I could even register it when I heard the front door open.

"Hey, I got to go. Someone just got home and I think I'm on cooking duty. Thanks again for listening."

"Ooh so you're a cook too?" She smirked at me.

"Yeah, I can cook a bit. Who knows, maybe one day I'll cook for you." I smirked right back.

"I hold you to that. Adiós, princesa" She smiled, making me blush.

"Princesa?"

"Well your last name is Queen but using your last name is boring so therefore I'm gonna call you princesa and seeing the reaction I get out of it, I'm gonna do it more often." She smiled proudly at herself.

"Ha, funny but I'll take it then la reina." I gave her a smirk, making her groan. "No, not you too."

With that we said our final goodbyes and hung up the phone. I was so focused staring at my phone that I hadn't heard my bedroom door open. It was Leah who walked in.

"Hey, I'm home. How was the doctor's appointment?"

"It was good. Everything's good."

"Ooh that's good to hear." She said, standing there awkwardly at the door. "So uhm, I'm gonna make dinner. Do you want something special?"

"No, no I'm good with anything." I smiled at her, which she returned.

"Okay." She was about to turn around when what Alexia said came to my mind. 'Just talk with her.'.

"Leah, wait." I got up from my bed. Leah turned back around to face me. She looked at me waiting for me to start but honestly I didn't know where to start. There was so much I needed to say to her and well apologize for. Maybe that's where I have to start.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. She looked surprised, obviously not expecting me to apologize. "Ellie, it's okay" She wanted to say but I cut her off before she could.

"No, it really isn't. I was hurting and I went through something terrible, yes but the way I handled it was totally wrong. I was so caught up in my own wallowing that I completely neglected the way you must have felt. That makes me a crappy friend and I'm so sorry that I put you through that."

"Were good Ellie. Like you said, you went through something terrible, something no one should go through, but yet here you are still standing and I'm so proud of that. Yes you went at it in the wrong way but all that matters is that you've realized that and that from now on you do it the right way. I just want my best friend back."

I didn't say anything else. I closed the distance between us engulfing her in a hug. It all felt familiar, it felt right.

"You wanna help make dinner like old times?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that but I'll see you in a minute. I have to call someone first."

"Okay. See you downstairs." Leah made her way downstairs while I picked up my phone again. When I opened it I saw a message from Alexia that simply said 'talk to her and for whatever reason, I'm here for you.'. The message made me smile. I quickly replied with a thank you and made my phone call.

"Hello? Doctor Grey?"

"Hey Eleanore, what can I do for you?"

I took a small breath. As if that breath would convince me to go through with what I was about to do. I thought about Alexia's words one more time.

"I'm ready."