"So what's the deal between the two of you?" Beth asked.

"There is no deal. We're just friends for now. I'm not looking for a relationship. I just wanna enjoy myself." Jordan threw her arm around me.

"And we will enjoy ourselves tonight." She smirked.

"I like the way you think, Nobby." Daan piped in.

We arrived at the bar and I found Mason with some of his friends at a table in the back of the bar.

"Hey, Arsenal! And well other Arsenals!" He got up greeting me.

"Yeah, not Arsenal but hello to you too I guess." Rue deadpanned.

"Chelsea, what's up?" I hugged him.

"Not much, glad you're finally here. These other losers are driving me crazy." He laughed. "Let me introduce you."

He introduced his friends and I introduced mine. Some of them already knew one another because they all played for the English national team. After all the introductions we sat down at the table ordering drinks for everyone, making small conversation with each other.

As the night continued we drank some more, had good laughs and danced in our seats. Overall everyone was having a good time.

"Come on, dance with me." I told Mase, grabbing his hand.

"What no, I'm not that good of a dancer." He chuckled.

"I don't care. I'll show ya how to move." I didn't wait for his answer and just dragged him towards the dance floor where there were already a lot of people dancing the night away. I put his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulders and guided him with the music.

"See? Not that hard. Just swinging back and forth." I looked him in the eyes and for a second I forgot about all my problems.

"Yeah, just back and forth."  He smiled. "So when are you okay to play again?"

"No football talk tonight. I wanna have fun." I told him.

"Allright, let's have some fun then." He just smiled and pulled me a little closer to him. The dance became more intense and the temperature rose. I turned to face him and we were just inches apart. We both stared into each other's eyes for just a second and that was enough for me to make my decision.

I grabbed his hand and just like I had dragged him onto the dancefloor, this time I dragged him outside of the bar. Once we were outside I stopped and turned around again.

"What are we doing here?"

"Shut up." And with that I smashed my lips onto his. It took him a second to realize what was happening but once he did he kissed me back. I placed my arms around his neck while his arms traveled down to my waist.

After a while air kinda became an issue and we both pulled away. His arms never left my waist though.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." He chuckled.

"Yeah well I like to be unpredictable." I smirked at him. "Come on, let's dance."

We went back inside and danced some more until we went back to our friends. I was about to go to the bar to order another drink when Mason stopped me.

"Are you sure that you should order another drink?"

"Why not. The night is still young." I laughed at him. He just smiled.

"Yeah it is, but you already had a lot." He looked at me with a more serious look this time.

"So? Does it matter?"

"Yeah it matters. I'm just looking out for you."

"Seriously? We kissed one time and you already think you can control me. I don't need you looking out for me. I can take care of myself just fine." I spat at him. "I'm leaving. Don't bother stopping me. Tell my friends I see them at home." And with that I made my way outside the bar into the streets of London on the hunt for a good club or party. 

Leah's pov:

We were all sitting around the table in a bar, having a good time when I saw Mason walking back to us. The thing that instantly caught my eye though was that Eleanore was missing. I tried not to think about it that much because maybe she just went to the bar to grab a drink.

"Hey, where's Ellie?" Daan voiced my thoughts immediately when Mason was close enough.

"She left. Told me not to go after her and that she will see you guys at home." He said emotionless. This made all of us look at him and Katie shot up out of her seat.

"What?! And you let her?" She snapped at him, Rue glared at him too but pushed whatever she was feeling aside in order to calm down her girlfriend. Me, I wasn't calm whatsoever.

"You think I wanted her to leave? I care for her too, you know!" He yelled.

"Okay, settle down now. We all know that if she has made up her mind, there's no stopping her." Jordan tried to ease the tension.

"What happened to make her want to leave?" Viv asked the boy.

"She wanted to order another drink. I told her that I thought she had enough. Safe to say she didn't take it well."

I'm not sure what to think about that Mason guy to be honest. It's too early for that and after everything she's been through, I've become slightly overprotective but he's right. Lately all she does is go out and party. She comes home in the early hours in the morning. First it was only on off days but now it's almost every night and it's affecting her game.

"This needs to stop." I was staring at my drink.

"What?" Lisa asked, confused.

"This thing that's going on with her. I get that she's been through a lot and that we needed to give her space, but it's getting out of hand to be honest. She parties all the time, she rarely spends time with us, she is grumpy and moody and more importantly she's unhappy and that needs to change. Tomorrow we need to talk to her."

The girls all agreed and we called it a night. We said goodbye to the boys and walked back home. I wasn't surprised at all when the house was empty and Ellie had not returned yet. When she stayed out the whole night for the first time i was worried sick but now i sadly got used to it.

Because we all had something to drink I offered them to stay the night which they all agreed to. Tomorrow I was going to talk with Ellie. We all thought that it had taken long enough and it was time for her to stop with this behavior.

Normal pov:

I was enjoying my comfortable bed and sleeping when all of a sudden I was rudely awoken by my sheets being ripped off of my bed.

"What the hell?!" I looked up from my pillow.

"Get up. We leave in 15 minutes. You're not down, then you get there by yourself." Leah said with a stern voice. It was clear that she was pissed off. I wonder what got her panties in a twist this early in the morning. Well early for me. For her probably not so early.

I decided not to test my faith and to just get up and get ready in time. I grabbed my training gear and rushed to the bathroom. Perks of being almost late when you share a house with other girls is that you don't have to wait to use the bathroom.

Once I was done I threw some stuff inside my bag and within 15 minutes, I was downstairs ready to go. Minus some food then but I could manage.

"Here." Daan handed me a sandwich, smoothie and some medication for my headache.

"Thanks." I gratefully smiled at her.

"Let's go," Leah brushed right past us, bumping into my shoulder.

"What's her problem?" I asked the other girls who had stayed over the night before.

"Let's just go, Queenie." Viv mentioned me outside.

What was Leah's problem? I'm awake for 20 minutes and in that time I hadn't even properly spoken to her so I couldn't have pissed her off in that short time, could I? I decided not to worry about it too much because first I have to survive training with my hangover.