Once we were back at the hotel me and some of the girls discussed our plans for the following days. We had trained hard and as a reward Jill granted us some free days.

"How about we go out?" I smiled at my teammates.

"Sure, I'm up for that." Mall said with the others agreeing.

"Let's get ready and meet in the lobby at 10." Sonnet said.

Everyone went back to their rooms to get ready and soon we found ourselves in a club not too far from the hotel. I was ready to forget about everything in my life and to drink the night away.

This went on a couple of times during the last 2 weeks. During the day I would train non-stop to get back in the shape I was and at night I would go out to party so I could forget about everything that had happened to me. Because like I said before to Sonnet, it was easier pretending that it had never happened than to face my feelings.

This night wasn't any different. We had found yet another club despite my teammates not being in the mood to go. We all found a table and then headed to the dance floor. I was dancing with Sonnet, Lindsay Abby and Rose when Kelley brought some drinks over. We all took a drink to make a toast.

"On a great night!" Lindsay said while raising her glass.

"With great friends!" Rose piped in.

"And many more to come!" I raised mine.

We all put our glass up and toasted together. We continued dancing and drinking. I would be lying if I'd say that I wasn't feeling the alcohol. Suddenly a guy grabbed my waist and started dancing with me. I turned around and pressed my back into him. We danced for a while till it got a little heated. With the alcohol clouding my judgment I took his hand and guided him towards the bathrooms.

Once we had reached those I pushed him against the door and kissed him roughly. I planted my hands on his chest while his hands went to my hips again. He slowly rubbed my back until his hands landed on my but making me moan softly. My hand found their way to his hair.

"You're mine now." He bit my ear and with that comment something clicked in my mind. Suddenly I was brought back to that night again. I pushed him off, making him greatly confused.

"I'm sorry I can't do this?"

"What do you mean you can't do this? Don't worry, you don't have to do a lot." He said while grabbing my hips again.

"Hey! Get off of her!" I felt someone push the guy off and take my hand. Before I could even register what had happened I was out of the club.

"Come on, let's go back to the hotel okay." She guided me back towards the hotel. It was Sonnet.

"Tell me what happend." She gently told me, guiding me towards my bed once we got in the room.

"I wanted to feel again. Even if it was just for a night, but I got scared. Something the guy said triggered me and brought me back." I looked at the floor.

"Hey it's okay." She sat down next to me. I leaned into her while she put her arm around me.

"I don't feel anything anymore. I just want to feel something." I said to her with tears in her eyes.

"Close your eyes." Sonnet told me firmly.

"What?!" I looked teary-eyed at her confused.

"Just close your eyes" She smiled at me so I did what she told me to.

"Look, you're my best friend and I don't love you like that and I know you don't love me like that either but." She Leaned in and suddenly I felt her lips on mine. For a second I froze. I didn't really know what to do but it felt safe and comfortable and after a few seconds I kissed her back.

She carefully pushed me on the bed and straddled me. My hands went to her hair while hers were situated on either side of my head keeping her upwards. The kiss got more intense by the second. I sat back up, my arms around her. Hers landed on my shoulders. I started tucking at her shirt. We broke the kiss so I could remove hers and she removed mine.

She still had her hands on my shoulders and kissed down my jawline to my neck in search of that sweet spot which she found with ease. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. She knew what she was doing.

She unclipped my bra and pushed me on the bed again. She trailed down kisses on my stomach and made her way to the waistband of my ripped skinny jeans. She looked up at me for permission. I just nodded at the blond. She undid my pants and took them off. She started kissing the inside of my tight, making me shiver in anticipation.

"I swear to god, Sonnet, stop teasing." I groaned at her.

"Patients Queenie. All good things come with time." She smirked at me, making me groan. I was in for a long night.