His Makeup Artist jk ff 9

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I'm sorry on behalf of her....

Yeri: it's okay.....

Y/n: jas,,, why you came here.....

Jas: haahhh...are you for real unni??? How can you forgot about me... didn't you the one who told me that you'll pick me up from my university,,,i have called you many times but you didn't answered any of my calls,,, and getting worried about you i directly came here but instead of you,, i encountered with this watchman & this girl.......

I cursed myself,,,Yeah...i forgot about her,,, today is her first day in university which is near to this bighit building 🏢.....

Y/n: I'm really sorry jas,,,i kept my phone in silent & i forgot to turn on it..... and uncle I'm sorry for the trouble you faced.... please forgive her.....

Watchman: it's okay dear....tell her to not do such type of things again.....

Y/n: what....??? What she did.....???

I looked at jas while asking, she pouted making me more confused...

Watchman: she jumped from the wall to get inside.....

BTS: WHAT???👀👀👀

Han,aera&eun: WHAT??????

They all shocked as hell looking at the big compound walls......and i face palmed🤦 knowing about her

Han: girl are you kidding us...how did you do that...i mean it's not that easy...

Jas: haha.... it's so easy for me... because i have black belt in karate.....

Jimin:WOW...... that's sooo amazing.....

Finally hearing jimin's voice jas attention went towards him and all the members who was standing there having no idea &amazed by her.....

Jas: OHHH...MY....GOD....BTS......

She shouted loudly & whined in happiness,,,making me smile & others too... at her childish behaviour.....You don't know she is a big fan of them......

Jas: oh...my....i can't believe...they are infront of me...unni...unni pinch me...

Y/n: huh....what.....???

Jas: pinch me....to realise that I'm not dreaming.....

V: ofcourse you're not dreaming Angry kitten.....

Jas: oppa.......

She immediately went and hugged him lovingly.....making me & tae oppa  smile at her......

Jas: i missed you very much oppa.....

V: haha...me tooo.....hmm...y/n you're right....this angry kitten didn't changed even a bit.....

Jas: ahhh..... will you stop calling me angry kitten,,,I'm not a kid now,,, I'm 20yrs old adult now....

V: so what... for me you're still little angry kitten who gets hyper easily in a matters which you don't like.....btw i must say you looks more cuter than before.....

Jas: ohh.... really ☺️ thank you......and wait....what you all are weared.... hahaa haha.... it's soo funny.... hahaa...

Everyone looks at her confused and look back at themselves from up to down,,,and they are still in those dresses which they weared for run episode earlier......