He leaned forward with a sigh. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Sure."

"I really like Callum."

"I know."

Tyrone clasped his hands together. "I know I didn't make the best first impression on you with my jealousy, so I'm really sorry for that."

"Mhm," I hummed, still on the fence about how I feel at this stage.

He looked up at me with sad blue eyes. "I think I'm too old for him."

"You're what...twenty-six?"

Tyrone grunted. "I wish. I'm close to thirty. That's an eight-year age difference."

"A friend's cousin married a man who is eleven years older than her. As long as he's a good man and won't harm Callum, then I will accept him as a good match. But until I can see that Callum means the world to him, I won't allow their relationship. Callum sometimes has blinders on, so he relies on me to see who's a good person or not. That is why he brought me along tonight to meet you."

Tyrone nodded. "You're a good friend."

I smiled with a quiet thank you, then got up when my name was called. I returned to the table with my disposable cup.

"Theodore is your name?"

"Well, it's definitely not 'Teddy' on my legal papers."

Tyrone chuckled. "I guess not, but you never know."

"Theodore Bear is my full name, but everyone I know calls me Teddy. And that is why I am Callum's 'cute little teddy bear'."

"That's...interesting." He shyly looked at me while I sipped my tea. "Are you two a thing?"

"We're best sex friends." I said bluntly, and he blushed. "He tops me, if you're curious."

Tyrone rubbed his face. "I can't imagine it. He's so cute and small."

"Not down below, though." I smirked, then laughed when Tyrone's light brown skin flushed red from embarrassment.

"Anyway, Jackson will kill me if he learns I plan to date his baby brother."

I chuckled. "Oh, he won't kill you. But he might just join me in beating you black and blue."

Tyrone's face paled slightly, so I laughed. "I'm kidding, man. Relax."

"This is serious, though. It's a rule, y'know? You're not supposed to date a good friend's sibling."

"And I'm not supposed be having sex with my best friend. Get over it." I rolled my eyes, sipping at my tea.

"Point taken."

"Look, Tyrone, what I have noticed so far is that you really do care for Callum. I am thankful for that fact. My biggest worry is that you'll hurt him in a fit of jealousy."

Tyrone was about to say something, but he stopped himself and took a calming breath. "I can see where you're coming from."

"Can you?" I asked simply, resting my cheek on one hand and looking out the window. "I doubt it."

The sandy-haired guy was staring at me through the glass. His hands were pressing firmly onto the window as he glared from the outside. I stuck my tongue out at him and turned my head to look at Tyrone again. A heavy thump vibrated the thick glass, and I glanced over to watch blood flow down the from where the crazy guy had smashed his head against it.

"Holy shit," breathed Tyrone. "What the actual fuck?"

"Ignore him." I said, looking away again. "He's the type that craves attention."