S2 Chapter 10: Shadow World

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader," Sonic was locked up on Prison Island, in a high-tech, totally escapeproof jail. But luckily his friends were able to stage a robot busting rescue! Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman and his gang staged their own jailbreak, a break in! Their goal? To steal Chaos Emeralds and power up Eggman's Ultimate Weapon! Y/n told them that he was now working for Eggman which lead to a fierce battle between him and Amy and ended with Amy getting severely injured! With the island on the verge of destruction, Sonic challenged the traitorous Y/n and the mysterious Shadow to a showdown. Our heros made an explosive escape, but what about those left behind? Could anyone survive that blazing blast? Find out next on "Sonic X x Male Reader!"

Sonic and the gang except for Chris and Y/n were at the Thorndyke's new place and watching the news about Prison Island while Amy was getting her wounds treated.

Reporter: After the explosion on Prison Island, an emergency response team search for survivors. Fortunately, the team now reports that everyone made it off the island safely.

Everyone except Sonic sighed in relief.

Sonic: I told you not to worry. Chris must be okay.

Amy: But if he's not on Prison Island and he's not here... (gasp) Shadow and Y/n must've taken him to Eggman.

Sonic: Hmm. Don't worry. I won't stop working till I bring Chris back home.

Sonic trembled as he remembered when Chris saved Sonic on his first day on earth.

Reporter: In related news, authorities are still searching for Sonic the Hedgehog, who is-

Ella turned off the TV and Sonic got up from his beanbag.

Sonic: I'm gonna go find my friend Chris.

Amy: But the police are looking for you.

Sonic: Don't worry!

Sonic ran out of there.

Amy: I hope Sonic doesn't get caught again.

Mr. Tanaka: If we all search, perhaps we can find Chris!

Tails: Where should we look? Shadow and Y/n probably brought Chris to Dr. Eggman's secret base. But we don't have any idea where it is.

Chuck: Tails has a good point.

Amy: Well, if we're gonna find Chris, we'll have to find that base.

Tails: You got any ideas, Y/-

He quickly realized that Y/n wasn't with them anymore.

Tails: Oh, I guess it's not the same when he's not around anymore.

Cream looked down sad.

Ella: Cream.

Cream: I know this can't be real. There has to be some kind of mistake. Y/n would never do anything like blowing up an island and work for that mean old Eggman.

Cheese: Chao, chao.

Tails: Cream, we know it's hard to accepted, but you need to face reality. Y/n wasn't too dissimilar to Eggman before he met us.

Cream: But I thought he was better now.

Chuck: We all thought so, too.

Amy: Look at me, Cream. He did this to me! The sooner you realize that Y/n's the enemy, the better.