S1 Chapter 4: Chaos Emerald Chaos

Chris, Amy, Tails, Cream, Cheese, Sonic, Y/n, and Chuck were in the top of Chris's garage.

Chris: So this Chaos Control create a warp in time and space, and that's how you guys ended up here. Hmm, I think I understand that much. But I still don't understand these Chaos Emeralds you guys are talking about.

Tails: You've never heard of the Chaos Emeralds? Boy, you really have a lot to learn, don't you?

Amy: Each Chaos Emerald is filled with a magical power. So you can imagine what would happen if you found all seven of them.

Chuck: But no one has ever found all seven Emeralds, and now, it's highly improbable that anyone ever will find them.

Cream: Why is that?

Chuck: Well, you see, Cream, every one of the precious Chaos Emeralds has disappeared.

Sonic: That doesn't mean they're gone for good.

Everyone except Sonic: Huh?

Sonic: Any time the seven Chaos Emeralds come together in one place, they scatter and disappear all over again.

Chris: Then that means they're all still out there someplace.

Sonic: That's right.

Tails: Only, we don't have any way of knowing where. If they're on this planet, that's good, but if they're still on the planet we came from, we may never get home.

Chris: Listen, if the Emeralds are somewhere on this planet, and if we can find some way to locate them all, maybe we'll be able to reverse that time warp.

Y/n: Well, I could modify those goggles I have to help track them.

Cream: You can do that?

Y/n: Yeah, upgrading the goggles function is the easy part, but if we're talking about giving them the ability to sense Chaos Emeralds that's the tricky part.

Tails: Oh, and why would we trust you?

Y/n: You don't have a choice, unless you want to be stuck on this planet forever.

Tails: Err. He's right.

Chris: Why shouldn't we trust him?

Amy: Well, he did murder two people yesterday and- Wait, we helped, we're accomplices. Oh Chaos!

Y/n: Don't be a baby, uh.

Sonic: Oh yeah, we never properly introduced you two.

Tails: Y/n, this is Amy Rose. Amy, this is Y/n the Hedgehog.

Amy: The Hedgehog? Are you Sonic's brother or something?

Y/n: No, we literally just met each other a few days ago.

Sonic: Yeah, he's not my brother.

Amy: Well, regardless (extends hand) it's nice to meet you.

Y/n just stood there with his arms crossed.

Amy: Not a handshake guy, are you?

Y/n: Nor am I a friend guy, but nobody here can seem to pick up on that.

Sonic: Isn't Knuckles your friend? When you two met each other you sure acted like you knew each other before.

Y/n: We are acquaintances, not friends, big difference.

Sonic: Whatever you say.

Y/n: Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to work on those goggles. You got any tools I could use, Chuck?