25.<HYUNJIN>

<Obviously according to what I asked yesterday many wanted chapter 25 so here it is>

Hyunjin wasn't sure what caused Felix to shy away from him. His inability to figure how the reason made him restless and agitated the whole time. He was content about the fact that Felix agreed to come to his apartment though he still wasn't sure if Felix felt 100% ok. He was going to search his dilemma out and exterminate the root cause. He felt himself suffocating when Felix decided to no longer work by in his office. He couldn't handle Madeline before and he sure as hell couldn't handle her now. Not when he had gotten a taste of lee Felix. He tried ignoring Madeline as best as he could. It was hard when she made her presence known at every minor inconvenience.

The whole prior month went by him being grumpy and taking his frustrations out on his employees. He wasn't stupid, he was aware of his behavioral issues that his employees saw in him but he couldn't care enough to he bothered. After chasing and trying to talk to Felix for a whole month it felt like he could breathe again. The oxygen supply in his lungs being fulfilled once more. He wasn't fully convinced by Felix's lame excuse for not working but atleast he was talking to him so he decided to oversee the matter. Any topic that could result in potential fight was to be avoided.

He spend the exact day after asking Felix to come over to grocery shop. Buying his favourite snacks, his disgustingly sweet caramel popcorns, anything and everything that Felix liked. There was a need to provide him everything he wanted. Hyunjin wanted Felix to feel comfortable enough that he'd come by non-sporadically. He felt like a highschool boy with a crush. Giggling to his phone whenever he messaged, buying his favorite things and even going as far as lying about there being no extra rooms available so Felix could work in his office. He was so pathetic.

Hwang Hyunjin wasn't the type of person to pursue someone he had adamant rules to follow but for Lee Felix he could bend and twist his own rules.

Something was bothering Felix after their little chat at his 'cubicle'. Felix seemed to be in deep thoughts the whole time and zoned out. Hyunjin made a mental note to ask him about this later on.

Hyunjin was frittering down his hallway when he noticed the library door to be slightly opened. His eyebrow raised in question. Not many people used the library and even if they did it was to make out. His distaste grew. He was not about to have a bunch of adults kiss in his library, they could do that anywhere else but here. He stormed through the gates, ready to yell at anyone who was in their. The shouting never left the tip of his tongue and it was like he couldn't move anymore. Felix sat on the library chair with his head turned sideways and resting on the table. Clearly he was asleep. Out of all the places the freckled faced found the library to sleep in.

His silver hair slightly going in all directions, his perfect lips parted as he inhaled and exhaled. Eye bags under his eyes were visible. Now Hyunjin was really concerned. Felix was never the one to sleep during working hours. He wanted to wake him up but he just couldn't. Felix looked so peaceful. He looked like the angel of death. So beautiful, so mysterious and the cause for Hyunjin's ultimate downfall. God if he asked for anything right now Hyunjin would get him in a heartbeat. Hyunjin really was pathetic.

He dragged the chair from its original position and sat on his next to Felix. Putting his head down on the table too. He could see Felix's whole facial structure this way. His freckles looked prettier up close. Scrutinizing everything he made sure to memorize each and every miniscule detail of the boy. So extravagant.

Hyunjin's breath evened out in the process and he too fell into slumber. He had a habit of being an insomniac and not being able to fully sleep. With Felix, he could sleep for hours. Just like when they watched the movie together when Felix hurriedly left. He had never had such a good sleep. Minho would make so much fun of him if he ever found the boy acting like this but he was willing to take that one risk.

The afternoon went by Hyunjin and Felix sleeping on the table. Both wishing for the others company silently.  Hyunjin felt so nice until he jolted awake when he heard a loud thud followed by a 'why ow'. He peaked his eye open to see Felix grabbing his knees and flailing over in pain. He almost laughed. He didn't know why he was even hiding the fact that he was still asleep when he clearly wasn't. maybe it was the thrill of having to see Felix in his natural state without sugarcoating it infront of his boss.

He quickly closed his eye when Felix looked in his direction. He wasn't sure if Felix liked him in a romantic way or not. His heart began racing. He shouldn't have had fallen asleep right now. What if Felix thought he was weird and just left? Unpleasant thoughts encased his brain. He felt so stupid. All his worries suddenly melted away when Felix brushed a strand of Hyunjin's hair from his face. This stilled Hyunjin. He stopped breathing. His heart starting beating at such an unhealthy rate when Felix swept his tiny palm over his forehead and gently pressed it as if checking for any signs of a fever. He repeated the same action towards his neck. Hyunjin knew his skin was growing red. That must've triggered Felix into thinking he had a fever.

His heart combusted when he realized Felix cared about his health. His long hair kept falling infront of his face. Just as when he thought Felix was done with his medical check he felt him gather his hair in a bunch and tie it with  a rubber band into a pony tail. He choked on his own saliva.

Felix finished tying his hair and pecked him on the head before leaving. As soon as he heard the door closing Hyunjin sat up straight and looked in the long wall mirror next to the table. That has to be the Most disproportionate and the ugliest ponytail he had ever seen someone do but his heart swelled with love. This plus the fact that Felix kissed him on the head. Oh he was going to give Minho and chan shit for doubting him now. Minho was going to have to put up with his fan-girling for a while now. He was seriously wishing the weekend would arrive sooner so Felix could come over. As of right now he was going to scream inside a pillow with joy.