19.<HYUNJIN>

The trip had to be extended for another three days by Hyunjin so that Felix would get better enough to move himself without feeling like death itself. As much as he liked being in the younger's presence  he wished Felix would heal quicker. He didn't wanted him to stay sick and lay on that bed forever not to mention after that whole getting jumped at fiasco Felix was paranoid as hell. His body jumping at every miniscule sound, his mind comprehending any living soul as a red flag. Felix didn't feel safe enough to be left with someone alone even for a second except Hyunjin; not that he minded in the least.

"Are you sure? I can definitely take a look to make sure."

"Yon' for the last time its completely fine. You're injuried there's no way im letting you oversea the trip back. I can manage it".

"I still feel bad i mean im your secretary not the other way around and-"

"Listen here lee yongbok" Hyunjin grabbed Felix's face with both of his hands practically squishing his cheeks together, his lips jutted out involuntarily and his eyes widened. "Just relax ok? You can do the whole 'im your secretary ' thing when we go back. I'll even let you sit on my office chair so that you can pretend you're the CEO and im the secretary hmm? Let's do that. You order and i follow. Will that make your conscience relax?."

"I-..... I don't.... I mean ok i guess i could pretend"

"Good now what's rule number one of being a  secretary?

"Practically manage your boss's life?"

" Excellent now I'll manage the trip back just like a good little secretary."

A small smile broke out on Felix's face. He bit his bottom lip to try to hide it but Hyunjin saw it already. His eyes wrinkled from smiling in response.

It was like Felix was in a trance. Hyunjin realized what he was doing and quickly straightened himself up. He didn't wanted to make Felix uncomfortable. Was he uncomfortable? He snuck a glance towards the shorter male who was rocking back and forth on the tips of his heels, his lips forming into a pout to try and  stop that smile from spreading.

Maybe he wasn't uncomfortable? In any case Hyunjin was successful in making Felix relax a bit.

Shrugging his shoulders he lifted up both his and Felix's bag in his hands and gestured the other male to follow him with a nudge of his head. When Felix got out from his room, Hyunjin paused. Felix copying his actions, confused.

"You're the CEO remember. You're supposed to lead I'll follow."

Felix's rolled his eyes teasingly at the older. A slight airy laugh escaping his mouth.

"Right, onwards my faithful secretary!."

"Aye Aye sir."

Felix led the way to the reception for them to check out. His pace still a bit slow because of his stomach but he didn't feel any more pain like he used too. The consumption of food changed from soft liquids to solids. An improvement Hyunjin would say.

"Hi! We'd like to check out. Here're the keys" Felix placed them on the counter and looked expectantly at the receptionist, his eyes glistening. The receptionist looked behind him at Hyunjin raising her eyebrows for permission while Hyunjin silently nodded from behind the shorter male giving his approval. Felix didn't seem to notice this interaction as he was busy looking at the paintings behind the reception wall. Abstract paintings of people.

The receptionist took the keys and registered them out on her computer giving Felix a polite 'thank you for staying'.
Felix led the both of them outside the hotel gate and stood dumbfounded. Hyunjin figured Felix had no idea where to go from here.