6.<FELIX>

Felix reached home in a rather pleasant mood. He entered his apartment and kicked off his shoes one by one leaving them scattered on the floor. He anticipated going back to the company way more than he expected which wasn't helping his case. He made his way towards his bed looping his fingers around his tie to help loosen it. His blazer was discarded on the nearby placed chair along with his tie and socks. He reached inside his cupboard and bought forth his pair of sweatpants and a random shirt he found and changed into those clothes. He checked his time and saw a 5:25 mark on his phone. The office was only a twenty minute drive from his place and he was more then thankful for that fact. It meant he could sneak extra minutes of sleep in the morning.

He laid on the bed and closed his eyes. Unlike the previous night , sleep consumed him almost immediately. He could sleep for two hours then meet his friends jisung and jeongin for a last day dinner with seungmin. Unlike seungmin both the other two lived in incheon and busan respectively and were only here in seoul for a month. Of course they could visit anytime they wanted but everyone knew that they won't be able to see each other for atleast two to three months in the future. Though this didn't meant that jisung and jeongin wouldn't be a part of Felix's stealth mission. Jisung would rather die then miss whatever drama was going on in Felix's life. He wanted to involve himself as much as he could, if it'd be possible he would've gotten under Felix's skin. Literally.

Felix fell in a deep slumber his dreams being filled with nothingness as usual. He wasn't used to having dreams at all. All he could see was just empty space. he never dreamt anything.

At around 7:43 he met up with his friends in their local restaurant and chatted. Felix retelling his interacting with the CEO, Jeongin being worried about his examinations, seungmin wondering what presents should he buy his mother for her birthday next week and jisung giving everyone his opinions while making the mood lively by making everyone laugh. It was all fun and games, everyone ate till their hearts content and in a flash it was already 9:17. The seoul boys bid their goodbyes to the other two and went home. Felix on the other hand went back to change his clothes in a more work appropriate attire something other than cargo pants and a shirt.

He wore white pants with the same matching colored shirt and jacket pairing it with a black tie. He brushed his hair and gave himself one final look in the mirror. Satisfied with his appearance he grabbed his car keys, the file Hyunjin gave him and shut his apartment door behind his back while moving towards the elevator to reach the first floor.

The elevator door opened and he got inside. After a while when the elevator finally stopped he stepped outside and made his way to the parking lot to reverse his car out of its spot and drive his way back to the company. He disposed the file on the passenger side of the seat and drove his car to the building.

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Felix arrived 7 minutes before the clock struck ten which was more than ok by him. Before getting out of his car he checked himself one last time in the cars rear view mirror and wondered if he was supposed to bring his CEO a cup of iced Americano like he did in the morning. Then thought against it, Hyunjin wouldn't bother drinking coffee at night, he reasoned with himself.

As soon as he stepped out of the car a notification popped up on his phone. He locked the car and bought his phone out of his pocket to see what the notification was about. Apparently he had received a message from an unknown number on kakaotalk. The message didn't state anything other than a PDF file. Felix didn't click on it as he assumed that there could be possiblity of a virus from an unknown file he was sent from an unknown number he knew nothing off.

He made his way towards hyunjin's office and made sure he looked good in every way. Sneaking glancing here and there just to see if he could catch a sight of Madeline. He sighed and his shoulders slumped when he realized she wasn't in sight.