21.<FELIX>

'some people were artists but some were art themselves'.

The only way lee Felix could describe Hyunjin was by this.
his stupidly perfect blonde hair, his caring nature and his overly hideously plump lips. He wanted to be everything Hyunjin was. He'd lie if he said that his heart melted a little when Hyunjin personally asked one of his close friends to drop Felix off and then wait till seungmin got to his apartment before leaving. He might've gotten a lecture by seungmin regarding the fact that he knew nothing about Felix's wounds and felt betrayed by the fact his own friend would keep something as big as that a secret.

He told seungmin everything from top to bottom that night leaving no detail out. The more he told seungmin the story the more his eyebrows raised himself. Kim Seungmin wasn't wrong, he never was and he was perfectly right when he realized that Hyunjin may or may not like Felix. This amused him more than anything Felix being oblivious to everything and Hyunjin pinning hard over him. He almost snorted out loud but composed himself last minute.

He called jisung and jeongin over a conference call to retell Felix's ' adventures '. Both the boys promised they'd be by his house as soon as they could. Which meant in the morning unless of course jisung would over speed breaking countless laws and get himself arrested. He had managed to get himself in jail once so Felix wouldn't be surprised if he was in their again.

He was more than thankful for seungmin for staying over. He was facing way to much paranoia to sleep by himself alone in his apartment. Seungmin being the nice friend he was cooked him some fried rice and meat. Even though his cooking skills weren't nearly as good as Felix, seungmin definitely knew his way around the kitchen. The older male; Felix choked down the food as fast as he could.

Seungmin should definitely consider being a chef if he plans to retire anytime soon.

He breathe a sigh of contentment when he finished his whole meal, never realizing how much famished he was before. God food was the only good thing about life.

Seungmin; even though Felix assured him that this was not needed tucked him in bed. Layering the blanket over him gently and stroking his head till he fell asleep.

Next morning arrived like  a blur and Felix found himself woken up due to immense heat. Did seungmin turned the thermostat on? He slowly started lifting his body up to lower the heat value only to realize he just couldn't. He looked at his waist to see a arm draped over it that pushed him flush into someones chest, when his eyes moved at the front he saw a mess of black hair twisted in every way imaginable.

No please why

He quickly pushed jeongin out of the bed and gripped jisungs arm from his waste to fling it across only to end up bumping something from the edge of the bed. That something being Kim Seungmin.

"For someone wounded why are you so strong??"

"Crap, ow my kidney. He broke it-"

"Jisung thats your bladder"

"No it isn't"

"Yes yes it is"

"I'm telling you it isn't"

" Since when were you so educated in anatomy "

"Its common sense ji"

" Seungmin, jisung shut up please my ears are going to explode"

"Oh so now its our fault that-"

Felix has never wanted to smash his head on a wall as much as he wanted to right now. Even though his friends could be annoying he was glad they chose to spend their time with him given the circumstances. Jisung and jeongin travelling from different cities to visit him and seungmin taking care of him was really heart warming for him.