17.<FELIX>

Everything hurt like hell and more. When Felix opened his eyes the soft light illuminating from the curtains made them flutter shut. He was positive he'd be dead by the time those men were done with him, he managed to live luckily. He wasn't sure how but he wasn't complaining. What mattered the most was that he was breathing and back. Back where though? He could feel himself lying on a soft mattress, his body covered with an equally fluffy duvet and his head resting on silken pillows. Everything around him felt so nice, heavenly and comforting like he was floating on a cloud.

Just as soon as he regained his senses an excruciating pain struck from his abdomen. His stomach pained like someone punched it repeatedly. Which was true in a sense. The next sensation of pain was felt from his jaw, he was surprised it wasn't broken yet. His lip bleeding stop the pain still lingering there. The last was his forehead a choked whine escaped his lips as he realized the throbbing pain in his temple. The more he focused on his forehead the more pain he endured. He needed a distraction. His eyes darted left and right trying to find something to focus on instead.

He gathered he was back in their room, the couch, bags and the wall color gave it away. He wasn't entirely sure how did he managed to get here but he wasn't complaining. The room felt neutral not to safe not to lethal. Just neutral. Did Hyunjin bring him back? Did he find him? He hoped so. The thought of anyone else seeing him that bruised annoyed him. Hyunjin was fine, he looked after him when he was sick so it shouldn't matter. His eyes observed every inch of the room trying to find a distraction till they landed on left side of his bed.

He wasn't expecting to see Hyunjin sleeping on a chair besides him, his head lolling up and down. His neck strained, legs resting on the chair with his body, his hand supporting his head weight somewhat. An uncomfortable position to be in for anyone truly. Did Hyunjin accidentally fell asleep while taking care of Felix? His heart warmed at the thought that Hyunjin wasn't a cold hearted physco he thought he was. He was nice. On the contrary, guilt consumed him. Hyunjin was sitting in a weirdly uncomfortable position because of him. He'd get back pain that way.

Felix contemplated whether to wake Hyunjin up or not then decide against it. He looked tired plus it was vividly night time by the way the moon shined outside. The curtains giving a peak of it. His parched throat screamed in agony to be moisturized. It needed to be soothed out. He began lifting himself slowly up from his position but as soon as he moved the pain increased ten fold. His lower  stomach burning, the swelling and the muscle constriction  establishing an agonizing experience for him.

Shit

A cry left his mouth as he fell back to his original position. He curled up in a ball, hands coming to envelope his stomach though the movement only caused him pain instead.  Tears welled in his eyes and streamed down his cheeks. In that moment he forgot Hyunjin was asleep he tried keeping his voice low incase he woke the other male up but the silent crying turned into full blown sobs. The younger choking on his own saliva opening his mouth to get oxygen in. He was having trouble breathing but he wasn't sure why. The tears in his eyes blurrying his vision.

Through that blurred vision he saw smeared colors and heard faded voices. He couldn't concentrate on anything. Hands grabbed his cheeks lightly encasing his face in large palms. The thumbs of one hand wiping away his tears while the other left his face and ever so gently dismantled Felix's curled body. The hand on his hip lightly pushing his body back to the fetal position he was in lying completely straight. His body stopped burning the movement helping in calming down his issue. The tears on his face drying up and the trouble he had with breathing reducing.

His vision cleared up and he was a blur of blonde infront of him. Hyunjin's panicked face was the first thing he saw. The blondes eyebrows scrunched together, his lips parted and his eyes roaming around Felix's body searching for any type of hint of pain. He relaxed when he saw none.