22.<FELIX>

This is just disgustingly fluffy chapter lmao. (Yes its cliché as hell but one cliché wont hurt). I dont know what came over me but enjoy ig <3.

Felix really was happy. He could spend the day today with someone. Celebrate it like everyone else did. As of currently Lee Felix was sitting in Hyunjin's car. He didn't bought his own since he planned to walk back home to clear his mind and to gaslight his brain into not feeling so lonely. Though now as he sat in Hyunjin's car he realized he wasn't lonely. He felt full and content. His eyes trailed over to hyunjin's his one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the break. He noticed that Hyunjin didn't wore any necklace today like he had when they were back in Chicago. He had a pretty neck and pretty necks deserved necklaces.

"So how'd it go? The exam I mean."

He's genuinely interested?

"Ah well really good like extremely good i thought I'd fail it but nah Im so smart. I may or may not have marked a question wrong and realized it later but we'll ignore that. Honestly, these exams are so hard nowadays I wished I was born in the 80's so i wouldn't have to take them you know"

"You'd go to war then..."

"Atleast I'd have a wife waiting for me to come back"

Felix caught on when Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed. Did he said something offensive?

"Are you...nevermind"

Felix didn't bother asking him to complete the sentence he'd complete it if he was ready to tell him. No need to pressurize him. The building's and people blurred passed them. His curiosity got the best of him.

"Where we going?"

"Warehouse "

"Huh? Why"

"To sell your organs"

It was Felix's turned to be baffled. Hyunjin wasn't going to just kill him was he? not after the flowers he gave. Flowers meant something so he was safe. Maybe

"For real?"

"God yon' no! I was kidding "

That nickname. 'yon' his heart fluttered a bit.

"Im sorry but you have no sense of humor "

He wasn't sure but he could've sworn he heard Hyunjin snort at his comment.

Hyunjin's car came to an abrupt stop outside a tiny dainty shop. It was made up of red bricks and tiled roof. Smoke lightly coming out from a chimney. They both exited the car Felix following Hyunjin like a lost duckling. Hyunjin opened the glass door and stepped aside so Felix could go through first. The glass door made contact with a ringing bell above and it moved back and forth signalling someone had entered. The warmth of the place smacked Felix in the face. The interior of the place was to die for. A fireplace lit at the far end of the room with large brown and red colored booths along with black curtain's for privacy. The whole place was lit ablaze due to peoples chatter and laughing. The area gave an immaculate cozy vibe that Felix could almost feel himself submerge into one of the plush soft Looking cushions.

Hyunjin nudged him lightly to bring Felix out of his reverie and began walking to one of the booths. His hand automatically resting on Felix's lower back since the younger had to stop every step or two to admire the whole place. Tapestry in fall colors hung from the ceiling and warm colored lanterns were lit. Hyunjin paused infront of one of the booths and carefully brushed away the curtains that hid the inside of it. Felix almost gasped when he saw dishes already served their. A miniature chocolate fountain and strawberry attached to skewers in one plate; more than a dozen of them. Pancakes with honey and caramel drizzled on top of them and lastly two bottles of whiskey in giant old fashioned bottles. The whole thing was so vintage Felix felt his knees buckle underneath. If it wasn't for Hyunjin's hand on his back he could've fallen already.