13. <HYUNJIN>

As a CEO there were many difficult decisions Hyunjin had to take. Decisions that needed his utmost effort but in his four years of experience he had never been as conflicted to make a decision as he was today.

Whether he should wake Felix up or just carry him to their hotel.

Their plane landed swiftly, facing no turbulence in its way.  Felix fell asleep at the beginning of the flight and now after 14 hours Felix was still asleep. This was a bit concerning for Hyunjin. Who in their right mind even slept for that long.

A pang of guilt shoot itself in his heart. He overworked his secretary way to much. He wanted to. When he figured out Felix's real identity he felt lied to, used and more over a fool. He couldn't bare to send Felix away or fire him nor did he wanted to confront him, the thought if seeing his distraught tear filled face made his heart hurt; even just thinking about it made his heart squeeze and twist itself in the worst way imaginable so he did the next best thing.

He overworked him. Giving me all his files and others. Making him arrange all his meetings, schedules, calls and much more. He knew Felix was tired but he didn't phantom just how much tired he must've been. He felt bad.

Maybe he should lessen the burden.

With a shake of his head he turned to the air hostess who came to alert them of a landing, a glare from him was enough to shut her up. Sleep is a precious thing and he didn't wanted to disturb his secretaries after all he was going to need him for the rest of the day.

He turned his attention back to the freckled faced boy. His hand still loosely holding hyunjin's, his neck bent at an awkward angle. He was going to get a sore neck when he wakes up. His lips parted, small intakes of breathes escaping through them.

He probably should wake Felix up. But he didn't.

Instead he booked the whole plane for another an hour for Felix. He would definitely wake up by then if not Hyunjin would carry him to his car. It was getting late, the dusk falling as the night began circling the city.  The flight was expensive to book and to top it off he had to pay the hotel bills of those who were those who were supposed to go on the flight but couldn't because of Hyunjin and ended up dining in the airport. It was least he could do so they wouldn't complain to much.

He changed the angle of Felix's neck so his head rested on his shoulder so it wouldn't pain. He better wake up in the up coming hour.

Felix indeed woke up in the next hour, confused and dazed when he realized the plane had landed and they were still inside with him holding Hyunjin's hand. Embarrassment crept over him as he quickly untangled their hands and sitting straight up gaining hyunjin's attention. His hands stopped typing on his keyboard as he looked at Felix.

Without a word he placed his things in his bag and stood up. Felix copying his movement. Unlike Hyunjin he didn't have a small bag to carry.

"Everyone's gone, how come we haven't been kicked out yet" Felix's voice rang in his ears. A symphony. His symphony.

"I had some work to do and the captain felt bad so he let you sleep in their"

Hyunjin didn't know why but he didn't wanted to tell Felix the real reason they were still on the flight.  He felt embarrassed by what he did. It was first time he did that for some. His eyes were now gradually getting red when realization slowly seeped into him. He would've looked stupid if he let felix know he booked a whole plane just so he could sleep more.

He didn't realized Felix was nowhere near him until he went completely down the flight stairs. The whole area vacant except for a black sleek car waiting for Hyunjin and Felix to be dropped off to their airport. Panicked kicked in his system.