8.<HYUNJIN >

Hyunjin did ended up staying awake till late at night finishing signing documents that needed his approval. He had to read and go through sixteen files before he caved in and decided to sleep. He needed all the energy he could muster up tomorrow and make sure Felix stays away from Madeline. He can't have her spoil his plans of her retirement. Though he did ended up regretting not sleeping early when he woke up the next morning with the worst imaginable headache. His first instinct was to call Felix to get him some medicines; after all Felix was his "secretary" and secretaries were supposed to do and go anywhere their boss orders them too but then thought better off it. Even though it literally counted as a part of Felix's job he didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable by inviting him in his apartment with a bunch of medicines on his second day of work. He sure as hell wouldn't be calling Madeline. He needed her far away from him not in his apartment.

Hyunjin also wasn't in his best appearance, bed hair; which flew every where, swollen eyes and a bloated face.

With great motivation he finally removed the white sheets from his body and forcefully made his way into his bathroom to freshen up. He looked at his appearance in the mirror above the sink and scoffed. He looked so bad. His head turned to his bedroom. The bathroom being situated in his room made it easy for him to see his empty bed.

One side of the bed where he slept was completely wrinkled one of his pillows on the grey carpeted floor, the other side of his bed was completely untouched. He never moved too much while sleeping so unless someone else was sleeping on the other side of the bed it remained flat and unwrinkled, like it was never touched. The sight made hyunjin's eyes saddened he hated this sight.

He spat his toothpaste from his mouth into the sink and grabbed a cup full of water sitting on the side of the tap and started gargling. After rinsing his mouth he washed his face thoroughly and applied serum. There was a reason he had such flawless beauty, it took time and care to maintain it. A notification from his phone caught his attention. A message from Felix.

"Im so sorry for messaging you at 7 in the morning but when exactly does the meeting began? I was to tired yesterday to ask, its my fault i apologize"

The message made the poor boys nervousness and agitation very visible.

Hyunjin swallowed a laugh. He texted the poor lad back the words '9pm sharp'. Very vague.

Hyunjin never replied with interest to most people. Unfortunately Felix was in his most people category. Dropping the phone back onto his bed he opened his huge walk-in closet. His eyes examined the other side of the closet. Empty. One side had all his clothes color coded from the lightest to darkest. But the other side was empty, dust was starting to form on it. He made a mental note to get that cleaned. No matter how much he tried he couldn't shake of that saddening feeling. Hyunjin unbeknownst to everyone was a hopeless romantic who wanted nothing more in his life then to find someone he could love and cherish from the depths of his heart. But in his 26 years of life he never managed to find that specific guy.

He shook his head while he slipped on his light brown pants. He needed to stop thinking about this stuff. It wasn't his fault as he felt he was aging and time was slipping away. The more a day passes the more time he loses to be with someone he loves.

He wore a white bottom down and above that a dark green sweater. His blonde hair in a half up down pony tail; his signature look and he was ready to deal with today.

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

The meeting was supposed to start at 9 but Hyunjin's eyebrows raised when he saw Felix pacing back and forth infront of his office clearly nervous at 7:50 in the morning. He cleared his throat which startled Felix who looked back instantly to find the source of the noise and his face further paled when he saw hyunjin standing in front of him. He quickly diverted his eyes to avoid eye contact. He seemed to do that alot. Avoiding eye contact. And for some reason it bothered Hyunjin alot. He liked when his employees made eye contact with him that made reading their next moves easier for him. But Felix was starting to become an unreadable book that Hyunjin wanted to rip apart.