5.<FELIX>

It took felix longer than necessary to find the kitchen. After countless complications though, he was able to find it and make his now CEO's preferred iced-americano.

Felix drew a deep exhale when he started making his way back to Hyunjins office with the iced-americano in his hands. His shoes tapping away rather loudly onto the title Flooring of the corridor. Sweat was beginning to form on his forehead, it dripped from the forehead to the middle of his brows and then to the base of his neck.  His brain was working as fast as it took, conjuring up all possibilities to try to avoid Hyunjin from figuring out his real identity. In the end he couldn't come up with any reasonable response as to what should be done.

Felix didn't realized that he reached towards the office door. His legs suddenly felt like jell-o; any sudden movement and he'd fall straight to the floor. He closed his eyes for a second and opened the office door. In front he witnessed Hyunjin on the phone-- possibly talking with a client or someone of importance --. As to not disturb him felix placed the coffee mug on Hyunjin's table and waited patiently by his side for him to finish his call and instruct him on  what he is supposed to do next.

He took this time to observe the office, which he couldn't the first time due to his panicked state. The office was large indeed the walls painted a mahogany color; something completely different from the white and beige color of the hallways. At the end of the office Hyunjin's table was located and behind it was a large glass window through which a magnificent view of seoul city could be seen. In the middle of the office was an L shaped couch in a light  fawn color. A glass rectangular table placed infront of it with a vase full of white and red roses. On the walls opposite to hyunjin's table a few book mantle's were placed with a few files. The office was way minimalistic then Felix expected and he actually liked that. He didn't for a second think both they're tastes could be similar but apparently that was not the case. He liked hyunjin's style.

On the other hand Hyunjin frowned despite the fact felix was checking out his office he was also playing with his own fingers, his eyebrows creased. Felix often did that as a habit when he was thinking but to hyunjin it looked like Felix was intimidated by him.  He didn't like the fact that he was intimidated. He had other plans for Felix and for them to work he had to make sure he loosened his nerves up for it to succeed.

Felix right away noticed when Hyunjin ended the phone call. Smiling; to coax hyunjin into thinking that he definitely had never met him and was comfortable around him, he nudged the mug of coffee infront of Hyunjin to encourage him to drink. He only hoped it looked friendly and not filled with murderous intent.  He caught a glimpse of hyunjin's attire for the day an ash grey tuck in shirt with black khakis. He looked ethereal Felix couldn't deny it but he had a more important task to focus on then to admire Hyunjin.

"Mr. Lee" hyunjin began addressing felix " for today Madeline won't be available till the evening I've adjusted some things in the timetable for morning and nightfall you'll be my acting secretary and for evenings Madeline shall accompany me. I want you to get a better understanding hence you will be spending more time with me. In case of any important meetings Madeline will be with me otherwise I'd want you their instead any questions?"

Hyunjin finished while sipping his coffee looking up at Felix with a brow raised up. Felix quickly responded with a 'no sir ' and started mentally preparing himself for the amount of stress this half a year will cost him.  Sighing Hyunjin placed his mug on the table and reached under his desk only to retrieve a File from underneath. He handed the blue file over to felix.

"The file contains the recent chartered figures that the company has made alongside the estimated profit of other companies as well you're job is to thoroughly check which company is gaining profit extremely fastly and then report it to me I'll finalize and go over you're observation and then my management team will handle the rest as to how to overcome their increase"