86.You're Still In My Heart ♡(Jikook ff)

Third person's pov:

(At Park Industries/Shipbuilding Company)

A young boy name Jeon Jungkook was walking towards the CEO's cabin of Park Industries after getting out from the elevator for his interview as a new PA of the CEO.

.

.

.

Soon Jungkook reached the CEO's cabin's door and knocked on it before he heard a voice telling him "Come in." The voice sound very familiar to Jungkook while he thought 'It's just my imagination,right?It can't be him,Right?'

.

.

.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door before going in and closing it again.Jungkook walked towards the CEO's table and bowed before he heard the same voice telling him "Take a seat." Jungkook took a seat before placing his CV on the table.

.

.

.

The CEO took the CV and started to read without waisting his precious time while Jungkook thought to take a glance of the CEO to see how does he looks like.When Jungkook's eyes met with the CEO's face features he was frozen on his place.Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes that in front of him was the love of his life whom Jungkook lost 5 years ago for his own stupidity.

.

.

.

Jungkook kept looking at the CEO without moving his eyes away.He was feeling all type of emotions like guilt,regret,sad but none of it can compare to the pure joy and happiness he was feeling in that time.

He was feeling all type of emotions like guilt,regret,sad but none of it can compare to the pure joy and happiness he was feeling in that time

.

.

.

With a shaky and nervous voice Jungkook asked while stuttering "J-iminie h-yung?H-ow are you?" The CEO of the Park Industries Park Jimin moved his gaze from Jungkook's CV to Jungkook.