74.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-2/2

Third person's pov:

(In the middle of night)

Jungkook woke up from his peaceful sleep and looked beside him at Jimin who was sleeping cutely while snoring and his cute body was still trapped into the blanket.

.

.

.

Jungkook mentally cooed at Jimin's cuteness before thinking"I should free his body from the blanket now" and freed Jimin's body from the blankets.After that Jungkook again fell asleep beside his husband.

.

.

.

(Next day's morning)

Jimin woke up from his peaceful sleep and noticed himself finally getting off from the blanket.Jimin looked beside himself and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

.

.

.

Without noticing himself Jimin found himself staring at Jungkook's handsome features and slowly touching Jungkook's beautiful mole on his nose with his 2nd finger.Jimin thought to himself"He is so handsome."

.

.

.

Suddenly yesterday's moment from their wedding came into Jimin's mind and he felt his cheeks heating up and painted in pink and his heart was again beating very fast by thinking about the kiss they share.Jimin shook his head while thinking

.

.

.

"No Jimin you can't start to fall for him.Remember our deal?Also you and him are both straight so don't think about that kiss again and go to dress up for your work today."

.

.

.

Jimin slowly got up from their bed and tiptoed towards the bathroom before grabbing a cool outfit for today.
Jungkook also woke up from his sleep and found his bed empty without Jimin.Jungkook thought"did he went to his work already?"

.

.

.

When suddenly the bathroom's door got opened and Jimin came outside from it while wearing a beautiful and gorgeous black and red outfit which suit his hair color beautifully.

.

.

.

Jungkook saw Jimin going towards the dressing table to put a black sunglass,
a beautiful pair of earrings and grabbed his bag while ignoring Jungkook.

.

.

.

Jungkook saw Jimin checking himself on the mirror and thought"Fuck he is really so beautiful and sexy."

"