77.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Special chapter with Mpreg

Third person's pov:

After getting his company Taehyung announced his relationship with Jimin and Jungkook to his dad to let him know that Taehyung wants to get married to his boyfriends.

.

.

.

Since Mr.kim finally realized his mistakes he gladly accept Taehyung's decision and talked with Mr.Jeon about their marriage.Mr.Jeon was shocked at first by hearing his son was dating 2 persons until now since nobody could get Jungkook's attention in the past.

.

.

.

But like a supportive dad he also agreed his son's decision and supported him.Both Mr.Jeon and Mr.Kim talked with Mr.park about their sons marriage and soon they fixed a date for the wedding.

.

.

.

After 1 week is Jimin's marriage with his 2 hot boyfriends and today they are going to shopping for their wedding.Well at first it was only Jimin who was going to shopping for his wedding but then his 2 overprotective and clingy boyfriends also joined him by whining like kids.

.

.

.

Jungkook requested to go to shopping mall by his car so three of them went to shopping by his car.After reaching there both Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car in a hurry to open the door for Jimin from his both sides.
Jimin looked at his both sides and saw Taehyung and Jungkook glaring at each other.

.

.

.

Jimin sighed before rolling his eyes and getting out from the car by his right side where Jungkook was standing while opening the car door for Jimin.Jungkook smirked at Taehyung and mouthed"I won you loser."

.

.

.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook before going near to Jimin and whining
"Jimin-ah~"Jimin looked at Taehyung who was looking like a kicked out puppy right now and asked"What happened Taehyung-ah?"

.

.

.

Taehyung pout before saying"why did you got out from Jungkook's side instead of mine?"Jimin replied
"oh it was because Jungkook's side was my right side."

.

.

.

Taehyung finally stopped pouting after hearing Jimin's reason and placed his 1 large arm at Jimin's beautiful waist before saying"OK then let's go to shopping now my beautiful darling."

.

.

.

Jimin blushed at Taehyung's flirty words and nodded his head as yes before starting to run away from his soon to be husbands toward the shopping mall while his lovers also followed him from behind.

.

.

.

Jimin checked around the shops before choosing a shop to check outfits for his wedding.Taehyung and Jungkook also followed Jimin to the shop while Jimin went on the suit's section and searched for some beautiful suits for him.