26.My Cold Billionaire Mafia Husband Pretends As A Disable Man🔞(Vmin ff)

Third person's pov:

(In a wedding reception🥂)

Today is the wedding of  Korea's cold ruthless billionaire mafia king Kim Taehyung who is disabled from 2 years ago.

.

.

.

.

He lost his ability of using his legs when he got in a car accident with his father 2 years ago.

.

.

.

Taehyung was 20 years old that time.
The day when he got in the car accident was the day when his father was going to give him the property and the throne of their family.

.

.

.

Taehyung's mother died when taehyung was only 10 years old but his father never married any other women cause he loves taehyung's mother deeply.Taehyung was happy to get raised only by his father.

.

.

.

Taehyung isn't really disabled he is pretending to get his revenge at his fake family which is his uncle and aunt.

.

.

.

They arranged the car to crash in taehyung's father car so that taehyung and his father could die and taehyung's uncle can have the throne.

.

.

.

But taehyung was only injured so after his treatments he immediately got the all properties and the throne of the mafia king.

.

.

.

Taehyung's secret was known by his right hand man Kim namjoon who is taehyung's cousin.Namjoon is taehyung's aunt's son.

.

.

.

If taehyung wants he can kill them immediately but nope he wanted to gather some evidence of them and then make them suffer in jail.So namjoon was spying on his uncle and aunt to collect evidence.

.

.

.

.

Now his uncle and aunty planned something different that they are going to force taehyung to marry an orphan boy so that taehyung could divorce the boy and lost his throne.

.

.

.

In taehyung's family there was an rule that the mafia leaders can't divorce their life partner no matter what happens.They have to keep their bonding with their wedded life partner.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung thought 'if that's how you guys want to play the game then okay.Let's see who will win.

.