73.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-1/2

Third person's pov:

.

He is Jeon Jungkook a 20 years old rich spoiled bratty son of the richest businessman in Seoul who is a playboy and likes to changes his girlfriends everyday.Jungkook doesn't do series relationships cause he think having fun with different girls everyday is all what he need in his life.

.

.

.

Jungkook loves to go clubbing every night and he doesn't have any intension to take over his dad's company or business yet.Just like every night Jungkook went in his favorite club today and started drinking and talking with his other rich friends in the VIP section of the club.

.

.

.

In the middle of their talk some hot and $exy girls came near their table and sat with Jungkook's friends while a gorgeous and hot girl sat on Jungkook's lap before saying in a sweet yet $eductive voice"Hey handsome I am eva.What's your name?"

.

.

.

Jungkook chuckled at the girl's boldness and said"you sat on someone's lap without knowing their name?By the way the name is Jeon Jungkook beautiful~"

.

.

.

The girl smirked before whispering into Jungkook's ears"Well I do so many things with people without knowing them d@ddy."

.

.

.

Jungkook cursed in his mind by seeing how bold and hot Eva is when suddenly he heard a very $exy shouting voice from the left side of his table"Tae how can my dad be like this?He knows that I didn't fully move on from my ex yet still he is forcing me to marry a boy just for his company's benefit.

.

.

.

A boy tae a boy- how can I get married with a boy when I am straight af?God damn it.He is going to take me to meet with the boy tomorrow."

.

.

.

Jungkook looked at the left side of his table from where the shouting voice was coming from and noticed a very gorgeous and very sexy boy with a beautiful face,hot body and sexy curves.