11.Cold Merciless Mafia King And His Innocent Beauty(Vmin ff)

(In a luxurious club in korea)

Third person's pov:

The mafia king of Seoul Kim taehyung aka v was sitting in a luxurious sofa while drinking wine and talking about business with his business partners.

Taehyung said to his partner after taking a sip of wine"Don't worry about the security,you will get those 50,000 slaves after tomorrow. Then you can took them with you in another country.Just pay me my money as our deal"

Then taehyung signaled the number 1 dancer girl to come and sat in his lap and the girl came near him and sat in his laps seducingly.Taehyung grabbed her chin to look at her beauty.

Taehyung's partner chuckled and said

"Ohh,v doing any deal with you is a pleasure for me.You have the control all over the Korea.

I really envy you a lot.It's not fair that all the dancers dies to sit on your laps.I never saw you in a real relationship.Come on stop being playboy.

Don't you think you also need a life partner??"

Taehyung smirked and said

"Remember money is everything. All people dies to seat in my laps cause I am freaking rich and I have money.

And what did you say?relationship?Nah it's not my thing.
I don't think I need a life partner when have so much money and thousands people begging me to touch them"

After saying that taehyung smashed his lips with that girl's lips but after sometime got interrupted by a phone call.

Taehyung growled at annoyance and picked the call by saying"what happened?"

From the other line taehyung's men was shivering in fear after hearing taehyung's angry voice so he said"b..boss."

Taehyung said"don't fu*king stutter now tell me what happened?"

His men replied"Today the deal of selling drugs and weapons of 10 million dollars got ruined.

When your client's money and your things were exchanging in the club a transfered police chief came in and arrested your mens,things and money."

Taehyung screamed"are you fucking kidding me?Who is the new police chief?Doesn't he know me or my power?