2.Contract Marriage(Jikook FF)

Third person's POV :

(At Jeon's Mansion)

"Boss, Mr. park still didn't paid your money." one of the men inside the living room said to his mafia boss.
"Oh, I see! I will be going to the Park's house tonight to get back my all money. After all, he is an old customer of mine. Prepare my car." The mafia leader smirked after replying to his man.

.

.

.

Later, The leader got inside his car and went into the Park's house with his men. "Tell my men to guard around the whole house, so that the Parks will not be able to escape." ordered the mafia leader Jeon Jungkook, aka Jk.

.

.

.

Mr. Park have a small house, which is enough for a small family to live in. Jungkook knocked at the Park's house door with his 4 men. Mrs. Park opened the door and got shocked by seeing Jk's face in front of her.

 Park opened the door and got shocked by seeing Jk's face in front of her

.

.

.

Jungkook asked Mrs. Park "Hello, Mrs. Park. Where is your dumb husband?" Before Mrs. Park could have say something to him, Jungkook got inside the house with his men and saw Mr. Park sitting on a sofa.

.

.

.

In a minute, Jk's men hold Mr. Park forcefully and made him kneel on the floor in front of him. Jungkook sat on the sofa to get ready to see a bløødy show before asking Mr. Park in a dangerous deep voice "Where is my money, Park?" Mr. Park gulped nervously before replying to Jungkook "S-ir, I don't have the money now." Jk signaled his men to beat Mr. Park while Mr. Park pleaded him helplessly "Sir, please give me sometime."

.

.

.

Jk harshly replied to Mr. Park in a cold voice "If you knew that you will not be able to return my money back on time, then why the f*ck did you borrowed 100 millions from me? Huh?! You piece of shi-" before Jungkook could have finished his sentence, his words got cut off by a beautiful honey like voice.

.

.

.

Jungkook's POV :