85.Love You So Bad(Vmin ff)Angst with a happy ending+Little space

Third person's pov:

A devilish handsome and charming young man of 24 years old was sitting on an expensive couch with a very dangerous angry expression on his handsome face and was looking very coldly at the old man name Mr.Park who was supposed to be his soon to be father in law.

Park who was supposed to be his soon to be father in law

.

He is Kim Taehyung the young CEO of the number 1 shipbuilding industry in Seoul.Today Taehyung was supposed to marry with Park Jiwoon the second son of Mr.Park who is a CEO of a famous chemical company in Seoul but Jiwoon ran away from his wedding in the early morning after writing a letter for Taehyung and putting it on his bed.

.

.

.

Taehyung wasn't understanding at all that why Jiwoon had to run away on their wedding day?If he didn't wanted to marry Taehyung he could say no to Taehyung but why he had to ran away which can ruin Taehyung and his family's reputation?Taehyung is a very cold and rude CEO but he was always very sweet towards Jiwoon.

.

.

.

Taehyung can still remember the day of 4 months ago when he first saw Jiwoon at his welcome party as a new CEO of his company when Jiwoon went there with his father Mr.park as Taehyung's dad Mr.Kim invited all the rich CEO's family of Seoul in his son's welcome party.Taehyung got a crush on Jiwoon that day and approach the handsome boy to talk with him.

.

.

.

Both of them exchanged their numbers and started to talk with each other a lot.After 2 months of talking with Jiwoon Taehyung understood his feelings that he like Jiwoon and wants to marry him so he told his dad about it and Mr.Kim was very happy to see his cold son liking a person this much that he wants to Jiwoon so he encouraged Taehyung and fixed an appointment with Mr.Park to ask for Jiwoon's hand for his one and only son.

.

.

.

When Mr.park came in Mr.kim's office Taehyung's dad explained everything to Mr.park and asked for Jiwoon's hand for Taehyung politely and Mr.park immediately agreed to let Jiwoon marry Taehyung cause only a fool will decline the offer of letting their son/daughter marry the young CEO of the number 1 shipbuilding industry in Seoul.

.

.

.

Taehyung was very happy when his dad gave him the good news that he fixed Taehyung's marriage with Jiwoon and thanked his dad while Jiwoon was disappoint at his father for agreeing to this marriage cause he didn't have any special feelings for Taehyung but Mr.park scolded him and told him that he will have to marry Taehyung no matter what happens.