67.Love Is In The Air(Vmin ff)

Third person's pov:

A beautiful and very cute 2nd year student name Park Jimin got admitted into the number 1 richest University In Seoul last week.Jimin is a only son from a middle class family.Not rich but also not poor.

.

.

.

His father died when he was 12 years old since then his mom works for their family and needs which Jimin is so grateful for.They had to transfered into Seoul because of Jimin's mom's new job but it wasn't a problem for them to transfered since Jimin got into the university by his scholarship.

.

.

.

In Jimin's first day he was a little bit nervous by thinking if his classmates will be good to him or not but after introducing himself to class he got to know that in his class there are some other transferred students like him also so they started to get along with Jimin for which Jimin was happy.

.

.

.

Jimin made 2 special friend with a girl name Nancy and a boy name Jeon Jungkook from 1st year.Jimin and Jungkook met each other in the locker side of Jimin's first day and became friends.

.

.

.

Jimin get to know that Jungkook is the only son of one of the rich businessman in Seoul but still Jungkook was so friendly towards him which made him a cute bunny.

.

.

.

While nancy and he first met each other in the lunch time.Nancy was so sweet and cute girl even though she was rich who wanted to be friends with Jimin so Jimin accepted her and be her friend.

.

.

.

Only if Jimin that his decision to be Nancy's friend will be the worst decision he ever made.

.

.

.

(Now present time)

Jimin was walking towards his University from his home while enjoying the fresh air and sunny day.

.

.

.

When he got into the gate of his Uni everyone was looking at him and admiring his beauty which was glowing in Sun.