18.Cold Boss Fall In Love With His Secretary(Vmin ff)

Third person's pov:

.
.

Park Jimin the secretary in Kim industries just finished his file and now he have to submit it to his cold,scary boss the one and only

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim taehyung

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim taehyung is a cold boss so he always gets angry at his employees even if they did a simple mistake and the luckiest person whom he likes to scream at the most is Jimin.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin doesn't know why always his boss scold him more than anyone.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin still remembered the day when he first joined the company.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Flash back)

Today is Jimin's first day at his company.He went in the company and walked straight towards his boss's room.

.
.
.
.
.

After 1 knock he heard a deep voice "come in."

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin slowly went there and bowed at taehyung while saying"good morning Mr.Kim I am your new secretary Jimin."

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung checked out Jimin from head to toe and said"from tomorrow after coming in the office greet me first at my office and then start your work.Now go to your work."

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin bowed and left.

.
.
.
.

(Next day)

Jimin went in the company and greeted his workers but suddenly an employee said to him"boss is calling for you."

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin immediately went in taehyung's cabin after knocking and met with an angry looking taehyung.

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung said to Jimin"today's the 2nd of yours and you already disobeyed my words? How dare you?"

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin remembered taehyung's words and bowed while saying"I am so sorry boss I forgot.I will never let it happen in the next time."

.
.
.
.
.
.

From that day taehyung started to be become more and more harsh with Jimin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If Jimin did a little mistake in a file he would immediately scold or scream at Jimin while saying harsh words to him and then made Jimin work again in front of him.

(Flash back ends)

.
.
.
.
Now Jimin slowly knocked at his boss's door and he heard"come in."