79.Love At First Sight(Jikook ff)

(A/n:This is the Jikook version of my Minjoon ff which I published on 21 September)

.

.

.

Third person's pov:

(In 10:45 a.m At Seoul)

A very sexy and handsome man of 25 years old was sitting on the back side of his expensive car while his right hand man and a bodyguard were on the front seat.

.

.

.

Suddenly a traffic jam happened just a little far away from their car so they also had to slow down their car to follow the traffic rules.The man looked coldly at his driver for slowing down the car

The man looked coldly at his driver for slowing down the car

.

.

.

while his bodyguard who was driving his car until now said to him

.

.

.

"Sorry Jungkook sir I had to slow down the car cause there is a traffic jam in front of our car."

.

.

.

The man sighed in disappointment before looking at the outside of his car from the car's window.

.

.

.

He is Jeon Jungkook the number 1 mafia leader of Seoul.He is very rude, cold and have no mercy towards anyone.Everyone in Seoul is afraid of him and never even dares to talk about him.

.

.

.

When Jungkook looked at the outside of his car he saw many people in the street beside the road minding their own business.He looked left and right to see something interesting when suddenly a very beautiful and ethereal sight caught his eyes.

.

.

.

In a little far away from his car in the middle of the street a very beautiful and gorgeous young man was walking while enjoying the weather.What caught Jungkook's attention is how the young man's skin was glowing under the sunlight.

.

.

.

Jungkook can swear that this young man is the most beautiful boy Jungkook ever saw in his 25 years old life.The boy had beautiful middle long silky black hairs which some of were falling on his eyes.