45.Arranged Marriage With The Crown Prince(Jinmin ff)

Third person's pov:

.

.

.

Today the crown prince of the Kingdom Kim seokjin will get married to the busan's prince park Jimin.

.

.

.

Their marriage is arranged by their parents and they still didn't met with each other yet.

.

.

Seokjin didn't wanted to get married yet but his mother told him that if he wants the throne he will have to get married with park Jimin first.

.

.

.

After his marriage ceremony his dad will give him the crown of the king.

.

.

.

Even though jin will became the king Jimin will not have the crown of the queen cause jin doesn't want Jimin to be his queen so he gave a task to his younger brother.

.

.

.

Seokjin stood in front of the priest and waited for his soon to be husband while asking his younger brother prince Kim taehyung"did you do it?"

.

.

.

Taehyung replied"yes hyung I placed the letter in his dressing table.He will surely read it."

.

.

.

Jin said"good."

.

.

.

Jin wrote a letter to Jimin.The words of the letter are:

Park Jimin,I am the crown prince Kim seokjin.I wrote this letter to let you know that you will not receive the queen's crown today.In front of everyone you will say

.

.

.

'I am not suitable for this crown. His highness should check my personality for 1 month and after that if he doesn't like me he can get married to someone else and give them the crown after divorcing me.'