72.The Dangerous Alpha's Obsession(Vmin ff)

Third person's pov:

The number 1 dangerous mafia leader of Seoul Kim Taehyung who is 20 years old was sitting on the luxurious big couch of his living room when his right hand man came near him and bowed at him before saying"Sir our young master has presented himself as an omega today at the celebration party in his mansion."

.

.

.

Taehyung smirked before saying"So my little mate has finally presented himself?What are we waiting for then?Send gifts for my Jiminie and asked for his hand in marriage from his parents for me tomorrow.

.

.

.

Don't forget to arranged the date of our engagement since we will be engaged for now and get married after 2 years when he will be 18."

.

.

.

The man said to taehyung"OK sir."
Before bowing at him and leaving the living room while Taehyung was talking to himself"Jimin Jimin Jimin you finally presented yourself as an omega.You don't know how much I was waiting for this moment to come from the last 10 years when I first saw you my beautiful Jimin."

.

.

.

Taehyung started to think about the first day when he saw the ethereal breath taking omega.

.

.

.

(Flash back of 10 years ago)

.

.

.

(In the mansion of Kim's)

Today is the number 1 mafia leader of Seoul Mr.Kim's one and only alpha son Kim Taehyung's 10th birthday so he has arranged a big birthday party in their large luxurious mansion for his son.

Kim's one and only alpha son Kim Taehyung's 10th birthday so he has arranged a big birthday party in their large luxurious mansion for his son

.

.

.

All the businessman and mafias family was invited into the party and in the evening the party has started.

.

.

.

The birthday boy Kim Taehyung who turned into 10 years old today isn't like the other 10 kids around his age cause he have a dark and dominant aura with him which makes other wolves around his age submitted to him very easily.