48.Arranged Marriage With A Sweet Romantic Idol🔞(Jikook ff)

Third person's pov:

.

.

In Korea there is a most popular solo singer artist name"Jeon jungkook"

.

.

All the people around the world knows him and his songs.He have billions fan girls and fanboys.

.

.

.

Even though he is so popular he never shows anyone attitude.Jungkook is a sweet person who loves his all fans whom he calls "Army"

.

.

.

Today jungkook will go to see a boy to get married with his family.

.

.

.

In jungkook's family there are only 4 persons whom are jungkook's dad, jungkook's mom,jungkook's older brother Jeon Namjoon and lastly Jungkook.

.

.

.

Jungkook's dad is a rich businessman in Korea and his older brother Namjoon is the CEO of their dad's company.

.

.

.

Jungkook was never interested in business cause his desire was to be a singer from him teenage and he fulfilled his dreams.

.

.

.

The boy whom jungkook will go to see today is his dad's best friend son.

.

.

.

Jungkook's dad's best friend Mr.park is also a successful businessman in Korea and he have 2 sons.

.

.

.

The older son's name is Park jin and the younger son's name is Park Jimin whom jungkook will go to see.

.

.

.

Jungkook doesn't want to get married yet but his family members convinced him to at least meet with Jimin as they promised the parks.

.

.

.

Jungkook agreed the got ready with wearing a plain white shirt.

.

.

.

Even though jungkook wore a plain white shirt still he was looking so hot and handsome like the prince charming he is.