65.My Cold Husband Gets Jealous(Jikook ff)

Third person's pov:

.

.

Jeon Jungkook a young CEO of 24 years old who owns the number 1 rich company in Seoul is a successful businessman at such a young age.His father hands him the company when he was only 22 years old.

.

.

.

Not only this Jungkook had to marry a boy of 2 years older than him name Park Jimin who is now Jeon Jimin when his father handed him the company cause Jimin's father was a business partner of his dad so both of Jimin's and Jungkook's father arranged their marriage for their company's benefit.

.

.

.

Jimin is a shy boy who is like a little fluff ball even in his 26 years old who likes to cooking and taking care of house.Jimin was only 1 child of his parents and got married in his 24 years old.Jimin was never interested in business so his father gave his whole business and property to his only son-in-law Jeon Jungkook.

.

.

.

Jimin loves his husband since the day of their wedding but Jungkook doesn't give any attention to Jimin's feelings or at least Jimin thinks so.In Jimin's eyes Jungkook only loves his work and company.He is always cold to Jimin and never calls Jimin hyung even though Jimin always talk with him softly and tries to understand him.

.

.

.

But Jimin didn't knew that Jungkook is hiding a very big secret from him which is Jeon Jungkook is madly in love with his tiny husband Jeon Jimin from the first day when their parents set them on a date to get to know each other.Jungkook isn't cold but shy at showing feelings so whenever they talk Jungkook just hum or reply in small words.

.

.

.

(In Jeon Jungkook's mansion)

.

.

.

A cute tiny figure of a beautiful boy was making breakfast for himself and his CEO husband in the kitchen on the early morning.

.

.

.

The boy was wearing a big t shirt which belonged to his husband and had a cute bun on his black hair.He is Jeon Jimin the lovely husband of Jeon Jungkook.