43.My Cold Boss Rejected Me And Got Me Back🔞(Vmin ff)

Third person's pov:

.

.

.

In the whole korea the number 1 billionaire Mr.Kim have only 1 son name Kim taehyung,the new CEO of his big company.

.

.

.

Taehyung is a 25 years old bachelor. Every girl dreams about marrying him but taehyung is only interested in his work.He is a workaholic.

.

.

.

Taehyung have 5 friends name jin, Namjoon,Yoongi,Hoseok and his best friend jungkook.

.

.

.

Namjoon is a CEO of his company and married to jin.

.

.

.

Yoongi is a rapper and Hoseok is a professional dancer.

.

.

.

Jungkook is the heir of Jeon's the number 3 biggest company of Korea.

.

.

.

Taehyung's friends badly wants him to get married to someone but taehyung doesn't have any interest.

.

.

.

Yesterday taehyung's dad convinced him to go see his high school friend's son for him with his dad in today's evening.

.

.

.

Taehyung tried to refuse his dad but his dad was stubborn and finally made taehyung agreed in his decision.

.

.

.

(Present time)

Taehyung got ready to go in his company and drive to his company.

.

.

.

Today a new boy name park Jimin will join in his company as his pa's assistant.

.

.

.

Jimin applied for the job and taehyung's dad gave him the job by seeing his degrees,working skill and talents.

.

.

.

Taehyung went in his cabin and sat in his luxurious chair.

.

.

.

After some minutes a knock was heard in his cabin's door while taehyung said in his deep voice"come in."

.

.

.

A beautiful boy around taehyung's age came in his cabin and locked the door before bowing at him while saying
"Good morning sir.I am park Jimin your pa's new assistant."