7.Love Doesn't't Need To Be Expressed By Words(Vmin ff)Valentine's Special ♡

Description:Jimin and Taehyung are best friends from their childhood. Jimin had always loved taehyung but couldn't confess his pure love to him.

Jimin's pov:

I was getting ready for my high school

Suddenly I heard my door bell ring.I smiled cause I know who it is.I run towards my door to open it and saw my best friend standing there.

I run towards my door to open it and saw my best friend standing there

Taehyung looked at me and said"good morning Jiminie."

I also smiled then typed in my phone and show him"good morning tae."

He smiled and said "let's go."I nodded.I locked my apartment's door and went into his car.He always picks and drop me from our school.

yeah I am mute from my childhood.
Taehyung is my best friend from childhood.So we talk each other by him saying things and me typing the words in phone.

We went into our school and after saying goodbye to each other,we started to walk in our different ways since we aren't in the same class.

After the class I went into the canteen, I saw him eating his lunch.I picked my lunch and sat with him.After sometime I noticed him looking at me.I looked at him.He said"you're so pretty minnie."I blushed and smacked his right arm lightly to show him I am not effected by his compliments.He said"what?I am saying the truth."

"I love your compliments"

I was walking in the library.Suddenly one boy came near me and pinned me in a wall.I was struggling to get away from him.He said near to my ears "you're so beautiful boy,let's have some fun."Before he could do something I saw Taehyung punched that boy hard.Taehyung shouted at the boy"don't ever dare to come near him."The boy ran away and taehyung hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears"don't worry you're safe now,minnie.I will always protect you like this."