40.When The Cold CEO Fall In Love With His Son's New Babysitter(Yoonmin ff)

Third person's pov:

(In a luxurious mansion in Seoul)

.

.

.

This mansion belongs to the number one businessman of Seoul Min Yoongi.
In this mansion Min Yoongi,his mom and his one and only loving son lives.

.

.

.

The boy is the child of Yoongi's older brother but his brother and sister in law died in a car accident 2 years ago so Yoongi and his mom started to take care of the child.

.

.

.

The boy call Yoongi"dada" since Yoongi is the one who raised the boy.
The boy's name is Min sungmin.

.

.

.

He is 4 years old.He is very naughty and smart at his age and he always makes his babysitters quit their job in 2 days after joining their job.

.

.

.

1 week ago a boy name Jimin came to babysit sungmin but Jimin never quit.
Instead of quitting sungmin wants Jimin to became his "appa"

.

.

.

Now sungmin's grandmother is convincing Yoongi to marry Jimin for sungmin while Yoongi kept saying"I don't wanna marry anyone now."

.

.

.

Suddenly sungmin came in Yoongi's room and said"dada please marry angel Jimin."

.

.

.

Yoongi asked sungmin"what??angel Jimin??"

.

.

.

Sungmin nodded and said"yes he is an angel.I love him so much and he also loves me very much.He take cares of me well than the previous babysitters.

.

.

.

So please marry him.You always gave me everything I wanted.I will not ask anything from you anymore just please marry him."