23.I Lost My Angel(Vmin ff feat jungkook)

Third person's pov:

Today an innocent 18 years old orphan boy Jimin got married to the mafia king of Busan Jeon jungkook as Jk.

.

.

.

The marriage was arranged by jk's father but jk hates Jimin from his heart.

.

.

In order to get the title of mafia king he agreed to marry jimin but he promised himself that he will make jimin's life a living hell.

.

.

.

Now after their ceremony when they reached jk's own mansion jk dragged Jimin by his wrist to his mansion and then throw Jimin on the floor harshly.

.

.

.

Jk screamed at jimin"you gold digger don't you dare to think that I will accept you as my husband.

.

.

From today you will do all the work in my house and you can eat when I will want you to.

.

.

.

Disobey me and I will beat you to death.You will sleep in the living room's floor.Got it?"

.

.

.

Jimin's tears started to fall and he nodded his head as yes.

.

.

.

Jk said before leaving"welcome to hell park jimin."

.

.

.

.

From that day jimin did all the work in jk's Mansion but jk never gave him proper food and always beat him if he did a single mistake.

.

.

.

Jimin always cried himself to sleep cause he never thought jk will be this much cruel to him.He thought finally he got someone to love him but nope he was very wrong.

.

.

.

Jk always comes to his house at late night so Jimin was worried for him.

.

.

.

Jk was in expensive bars with different girls everyday so he always comes at his house late.

.

.

.

Today was a very rainy day and Jimin decided to ask jk about why he always comes home late at night.