"Come on Ellie, this isn't you. Please calm down and let us help you." Now Alex was trying to help and deep down I knew she really wanted to help but I couldn't take anymore. I couldn't balance these two life's anymore.

"Just leave me alone, I already have someone controlling my life! I don't need you guys to do the same!" Shit now they'll know.

"Is it Jacob? Is he doing something because if so we can protect you. Please Ellie, all you need to do is let us help you." Rose pleaded with me.

"No, I'm not calming down! I don't need your help! You all should mind your own damn business and stop interfering with mine. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm done!" I said turning around and making my way to the locker rooms. I needed to go. I needed to get away from here.

"Ellie!" Christen and Ali yelled, pleading for me to turn around, ready to follow me but they were stopped by Dawn. "Give her some space. She'll come back.

I ran into the locker room, changed clothes and made sure that I got the hell out of there before one of my teammates would enter. After my breakdown I was not looking forward to running into one of them. I can only imagine their worries and questions.

The moment I left the facility, I ran. I ran as fast and as far as I could. It was like someone was chasing me and in some way that maybe was the case. When I stopped running, I realized that I subconsciously ran back to the place that I call home, more specifically the beach near where I used to live. I slowed down the pace so that now I was walking along the beach.

Abby's pov:

After the incident with Ellie, Dawn told us to give her some space. She said that she probably went ahead to the hotel. That she probably would be there waiting for us and that everything will be solved by then. Not to be Debbie downer but that was wishful thinking and I think everyone knew it. Everyone was worried about Ellies outburst for a couple of reasons.

The first being that Ellie was the most composed person you will ever meet. Yes she is passionate and she definitely can be a hot head but no one had ever seen her react like that not even Christen. And reason two is that no one could deny that something was going on with her. She wasn't smiling as much as she used to, she was distant, she was moody almost all of the time. It wasn't that hard to see that she was struggling but no one had thought to ask her about it, not that she would've answered but still maybe we should have pushed more.

We first took a shower and got changed. When everyone was ready we went back to the hotel. You could feel the tension in the air. Everyone on the team was anxious to find out whether she was there or not.

Once we reached the hotel, I didn't waste time and rushed towards our room. Everyone had the same idea. I know we were told to give her some space but we all wanted to make sure that she was safe. The way to our room wasn't that far but it felt like an eternity to reach and unlock the door. The fact that half the team was watching me anxiously fiddle with my keycard didn't really help.

I opened the door, hoping that she was there but that wasn't the case. The room was empty. There was no sign, no clue as to where she was. We split up and searched the whole hotel to no avail. If we weren't worried before, we definitely were now. Where the hell is she?

Back to normal pov:

Hours had passed with me walking around aimlessly in the town I grew up in. Eventually I ended up at my favorite spot, the beach. When I was still living here this was the place where I would go if I was struggling with something. I could sit there for hours, just staring at the ocean and that was exactly what I was doing now.

I must've sat there for quite a while, stuck in my own head, going over everything that happened the last couple of months. I knew that I couldn't keep doing this but how do I make it stop? Inside my head there was a battle going on. Both sides, fighting to get the upper hand.