When I managed to get up I saw Viv and Jordan arguing with the ref while the ref was trying to separate a very angry Daan and the player that just tackled me.

"Daan, it's not worth getting a cart for. Let's go." I said putting my hand on her arm. It seemed to calm her down a bit but she still had a furious look in her eyes.

A couple minutes later Chelsea was able to equalize the score leaving the team in frustration but there were still 5 minutes left. We still got a chance to win this game. The game started again. HAO played the perfect cross to me. With a beautiful touch I was able to control the ball and make my way to the box, but before I could reach it, I got tackled from behind again.

This time it was harder to keep my cool. I rolled on my back and hit the ground with both my hands.

"Ooh come on!" I angrily got up. "What's your deal?"

"It's a lot harder now without your national guard dogs around is it? You're just highly overrated." Chapman smirked in my face.

"Will see about that." I turned around and saw Jordan walk up to us with determination in her eyes. Before she got the chance to say something, I grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

"Leave it. Just get me that ball." I said annoyed. The whole game I've been targeted with chippy fouls. My patience was running low at the moment. Time to shut them up, I thought to myself.

I was frustrated to no extent, I was ready to explode. Leah must have noticed it because she came up to me.

"Hey, don't let them get to you. You got this. I'm with you."

"Till the end of the line." I looked at her.

"Always.' She smiled and took her place in the bunch.

Jordan got herself ready to take the free kick. I was standing a little to the side at the edge of the box. Instead of dropping the ball into the box, Jordan passed it to me. I dropped my defender with a rainbow flick and shot the ball with enough force and accuracy that it went flying into the upper right corner.

I balled my fists, bent over and let out a scream of joy. My teammates and I celebrated the goal a little more and when I walked back to our half I passed a certain Chelsea player. I saluted her with a small smile on my face.

"Maybe I'm not so overrated after all." I told her, earning a glare from the blonde.

Daans pov:

With the game almost coming to an end, you could clearly see the frustration by the Chelsea players. As if they weren't already playing dirty, it only got worse after Ellie's goal. I was starting to get worried about the girl. The whole game she had been targeted. It amazed me that she was still standing after a game like this. 

It's not the first time this has happened. She is a key player for our team and by far the most dangerous one so it happens quite often that she gets marked the whole game. But this game was a lot worse than before.

Currently we were in the last seconds of stoppage time. We were in possession and moving up the field. Ellie got the ball from Leah but before she could even control it she got tackled hard. The tackle was uncalled for and totally unnecessary. There was no way that with them retrieving the ball in that position, that they could score. The game is literally over in a few seconds.

This made my blood boil. I wasted no time sprinting towards the player who had no intention of playing the ball. I saw the player get up, while Ellie stayed down, her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. Before I would go off on the player who caused it, I checked Ellie first. Looking at her I knew that she was hurt but it wasn't anything too serious so I decided to go for the Chelsea player next.