When we arrived at the bar, we found ourselves a table, got some drinks and instantly went to the dance floor. I was ready to dance the night away when I saw a guy walk in. I guess he was around my age, brown hair, athletic build, good sense of style. Must admit he was hot. He was there with a friend and made his way to the bar.

"Quit staring, more drinking!" Rose cheered, dragging me to our table.

After some drinking and dancing and after some more drinking, I told everyone I was going to grab another drink. I asked if anyone wanted anything but it seemed that everyone was good.

I made my way over to the bar and ordered a beer. I was about to turn around with my beer in hand when I bumped into someone, completely spilling my drink all over me.

"Ooh my God, I'm so so sorry." A British voice apologized. The guy reached behind me for some napkins. He was so close now that I could smell his cologne. "Here, take these. Again I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. Well I did but I didn't think you were going to turn around. I-"

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." I chuckled while taking the napkins. "It's just a dress."

"But still, I'm sorry. At Least let me buy you another drink." He insisted.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to." I tried to reassure him but he didn't seem to listen.

"It's the least I could do. What would you like to drink?" He asked me. "A beer is fine'' I told him, concentrating on getting some of the sticky beer off me. Because I was so focused on that, I didn't catch him looking at me shocked.

"You want a beer?" I finally looked up at him confused. I laughed at his shocked impression. "Is something wrong with that?" I asked.

"No! No, not at all. It's just you don't seem like a beer kinda girl. Not-" He said, trying to explain himself.

I raised an eyebrow while looking at him amused. "Not that you look any type of way. I just mean that, you look like the type of girl who drinks those fruity drinks or wine. But again there is nothing wrong with drinking beer, you know. Uhm you know what I'm gonna shut up now." He looked embarrassed.

"Ooh no, don't mind me. Continue please. I like to hear what I look like and the fact that I'm making you nervous. Am I making you nervous..." I trailed off waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Mason, the name is Mason." He looked me right in my eyes. I have to admit that he had beautiful eyes.

"Well nice to meet you Mason. My name is Eleanore. If you're done rambling, I'd like that beer now" I smirked at him.

"Right." He walked up to the bar and ordered our beers. 

"So Eleanore, what brings you here on this fine evening? He smirked at me. I chuckled. "That's the best you could do?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well yes, but it's still a valid question. Based on your accent you're not from around here. Consider me intrigued." He laughed.

"Alright then. You're kinda right." I smiled. "I'm from LA, but I do live here though."

"Yeah I figured, you do have a small accent."

"What?! No I do not!" I looked at him weird. "Yeah, you do. Don't worry, it's kinda cute." He smirked at me.

"Kinda? Just kinda?" I scoffed. "I'm not kinda cute, I'm the cutest person on this whole damn planet" I joked.

"True, I just don't wanna scare you away already." We both started laughing. We just fell into a light conversation. It was so easy with him. It wasn't awkward or forced or complicated. It just came so naturally. There was something about him, but I couldn't put a finger on it just yet. Everything was going fine until Mason went to the toilet and some dude decided to have his chance.