"You're weird!" A girl commented while looking at me.

"And who are you?" I lifted an arrogant brow at her.

"I'm Day. We're in the same group."

"Oh."

"What oh? We even go to the canteen together..."

"Did we?" I play dumb. Her mouth fall open. And I think I saw a little smile on the face of a girl besides me. Well, now she looks fine to me.

"You are weird." Day commented, again.

"You already said that. Everyone hears that. Now you should wonder what you want to do about it." I yelled at her, her face flushed making Joy burst out laughing and watching her like this Bright boy flushed too. Nanon was looking around with his mouth full of food.

Bunch of young idiots! I felt a nudge from my left side. Well, it was a silent sign for me to shut up.

Okay! I nodded a little.

"Okay so let's discuss!" Amy said finally in her leader-like voice. Not bad! "We've got Donne, Shakespeare and Chaucer. I'm sure everyone is going for the first two poets but I think Chaucer is the best option." She said and looked around to see what others thought about that.

Dear, don't look at me! I don't know anything about poetry...yet. 

Well, I know Shakespeare but I don't know about his poetry. I don't even know that he was a poet either. I always thought that he was a sad guy who likes to write masterpieces and kill all of his cast in his dramas so that they won't be able to work for other companies. Hehe

She was talking about some saucer, is that something to eat or some poem's title? I was wondering to myself... and as if she heard my thoughts she scoffed.

"Geoffrey Chaucer is one of the first great English poets." She started "...and we should go with his famous work 'The Canterbury tales'." She glanced at me. "The Canterbury Tales is a collection of twenty-four stories. So, we got so many stories to choose and cover in only one book. We got many different characters. And we can individually cover the characters without waiting for others to finish or help."

Everyone was nodding to her so I did the same. Well, I like characters. How hard can it be?

"Bright Day Joy..." she chuckled "ahmm you three divide the characters among yourselves and Tankhun, you've got the notes on Chaucer so you memorize all of them. And Nanon when are you free?"

"On weekends." He said with a mouth full.

"Then can you review the characters they worked on?"

"Uh huh" He nodded while chewing a mouthful of food.

"So everyone when you were done. Let Nanon know. Make sure you let him know on weekends. Okay?" Everyone nodded, Nanon smiled happily.

"Why are you not giving him any work? And why did I have to memorize everything alone?" I complained.

"Because you've got the notes." She said flatly without even looking at me, making me even more angry.

"So, if I gave you the notes, you'll memorize everything?" I asked thoughtfully.

"Yes!" She agreed almost at once. Woah, respect!

"And then she kicked you out of the group hahaha" Joy was laughing hitting Nanon to laugh with her too. I shot a glance at Amy.

"Don't look at me. As soon as you lose your worth... You are nothing more than a freeloader to me." She said flatly.