His Makeup Artist jk ff 8

Start from the beginning

After hearing to y/n,jk & V burned in anger

After hearing to y/n,jk & V burned in anger...on that basterd who tried to force y/n.....

Jk pov: i don't know why i got a urge to punch on that basterds face, don't know why I'm getting angery,, and i took a glance at tae who sat there with the same angry look like me,,, but later i realised one thing,,,, it makes sense why tae was getting angry but what about me....????? I didn't understand this feeling,,,but one thing for sure i wanted to protect her as a friend,,,i really wanted to continue a friendship thing with her...

Han: okay forgot about that jerk y/n,,, you are at safe place he can't find you here,,,ok....

Y/n hummed to her.......

After my work done,i was waiting outside of the building for yeri to come and we both heed to our house but she was still not came....

Y/n: aishh..... this girl......

When i was waiting for her then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder making me flinch badly,, because of the sudden fear my legs imbalanced making me about to fall on floor but i didn't fall,, the person held me holding my wrist and by putting his another hand on my tiny waist and slowly opening my eyes i looked at the person,,,,it was jungkook...........

Jk: are you okay......

He asked calmly making me feel comfortable,,, and his hot breath hitting on face making me feel butterflies in my stomach,,, gulping this unknown feeling i just nodded as ok.....i couldn't able speak because of the closeness and stood straight backing away from him...... clearing his throat he again spoke....

Jk: ahhh....if you don't mind can i drop you at your place......

I forrowed my eyebrows.....why he was asking...

Y/n: no.... it's okay,,,i can go myself and thank you for asking....

Jk: let me nahhh..... after knowing about your past memory,,,, i was feared a little,,,so please let me drop you.....

I got more confused now,,,why he was worrying about me.....

Y/n: and why are you worried..???

He paused for a seconds not able answer me,, and i was about to ask again but stopped hearing tae oppa's voice....

V: y/n you didn't left already.....

Y/n: waiting for yeri....oppa....

V: ohhh.... come I'll drop you,,and also i don't have any work right now....and kookie you go to your room and take rest okay.... you worked hard today..... You must be tired right.........

When tae oppa said that,,,,,jk immediately glanced at him annoyingly,,, and tae oppa look back at him with a smirk....

Yeri: y/n.... let's........goooo.... what are you two doing here.....